Dancer Diaries

I'm a dancer 

not professional, i dance in my own time, 'undiscoverd' thats what my auntie calls it.

i dance in my garage , well i have for the last 7 years, before then i had a studio you see with a large mirror spreading across one of the walls, and a sound system in the corner. thats where i used to spend my days , my life.that was in the house i lived in with my parents, now i live with my auntie and i dance in a simple , dusty garage.

i was givan the name Maybelle at birth by my auntie Jessie. my mum loved that name too so now the choice of nickname is May or Belle , i like the name May if i say so myself.from birth to the age of 7 i  stayed at jessies 2 times a week , she didnt have a child of her own , so she alway loved it when i came over .then a few days before my 8th birthday , i was staying at jessies and we were watching the premire of high school musical . i remeber it all , clearly .

the phone started ringing ,auntie J put the popcorn bowl on my lap and then hopped up to awnser it,, she happily said ' HELLO' (MURMERING ON PHONE) 'SPEAKING' (FAST TALKING ,LOUD CRYING FROM PHONE ) 'WAIT HOLD ON ......SLOW DOWN , YOURE TALKING TOO QUICKLY..........YES, YES SHE IS HERE ,SHES WITH ME.........UMM OK . HOLD 1 MOMENT.......'

there was a worried look on jessies face, but she didnt understand what was going on , neither did i . jessie turned to me and waved the phone while shakeing , she knodded and put the phone in my hands . i put the phone to my ear and said the word 'HELLO'

OPPORATER/POLICE: OH HELLO MAY DEAR , UM I'D LIKE TO INFORM YOU OF A TERRIBLE ACCIDENT INCLUDING YOU PARENTS ......................................................................(MURMING CONTINUES ON THE PHONE)

'OK , BYE' i awnsered and then hung up. i felt like there wouldnt be anything to take my mind off my parents , i didnt cry , what would that do , what diffrence would that make.

 i went to the garage to dance.Thats where i discoverd i love that garage.