I'll Keep You Safe

~*.::Marceline P.O.V.::.*~

It was a rainy night back in the mortal world.  I was sitting on the couch watching my favorite movie "Heat Signature".  I really don't know why I like the movie!

I started to feel so lonely, I looked back at the picture to see that it was Finn and I standing next to each other back, when he took me on a date to see a movie with him.  It was really fun and I had a great time! Watching a movie, chasing people with wolves and us almost about kiss...wait....almost, about, to...kiss?  I sat back against the couch, sighing. "I really do like you Finn...but I guess I just have to face the fact that you're with Flame Princess." I thought.

I packed up my stuff and started flying off to another world.  It was a different part of the world where I usually am. "Hello?" I asked.  No answer. "Is anyone here?" I asked again.  No answer.  Everything was complete silent until, "Give me you guitar!" yelled a strange man. 

"Let go, you old hag!" I yelled.

"Fine, then I'll use this on you!" he takes out a stake and stabs me in the stomach.

As I regain consciousness, I woke up in a room.  It was a really nice place.  Am I in a palace?  I heard a noise from a dark corner, "Oh, you're awake." said a mysterious person.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You're in my room, that's what."

"How did you-?!" I paused.  There, the mysterious person through the old man's head in front of me.

"I got him..."

I gasped in shock and as I looked up, I could see my things and my guitar against the wall sitting there.

"Who are you and what is your name?" I asked, looking at the dark corner.

There, came out a guy.  He looked about my age.  He's young, he floats just like me, has long black hair, has fangs like mine and wears a red and black checkered plad shirt, "My name is Marshall Lee, the King of the Nightosphere."

~*.::Marshall Lee P.O.V.::.*~

"My name is Marshall Lee, the King of the Nightosphere." I said.

The girl looked really cute.  She had long hair, grey tank top, ripped stockings, fangs and those gorgeous red eyes.  I sat on the bed with her, she didn't look too frightened when she saw me. "Must've been a long journey for you, hasn't it?" I asked.

"Not really, I just used a transportation spell and POOF, here I am..." she looks away.

I looked back at her, "Do you have a name?"

"Of course I do dummy.  My name is Marceline, Queen...well...I live in the Nightosphere as well." She looks down.

"Is everything alright?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine.  Just...a little sad." sighing.

"Do you wanna talk about it?  I'm a good listener." I come close to her.

She giggles and puts on a small smile, "I'll...tell you when I feel like I need to talk to someone."

She gets up and heads downstairs.  When she left the room, I flew to my nightstand and opened to see a picture of a girl that I kept for a really long time.  "Is it really her...the girl that I've been searching for, all my life?" I thought and hid the picture back in its place.