Chapter 1

A girl lay on the cold ground. Her long pink hair spread out on the floor. Cuts, and bruises could be seen on her skin, as blood poured out of her body. The warmth of her body was slowly slipping out of her.

So, this is it? This is how I die. This is how my life is going to end! The girl thought,

Do you wish to not die little girl? Said a new voice, the girl was silent.

I can give you a chance to get up and walk away. All you have to do is say the word.

At that moment pain struck the girl as she let out a scream of fear and pain,

Just say the word out loud and your wish will be granted the voice said again

"Yes." the girl mumbled, as tears rolled down her eyes. "Yes I want to live!" she gasped.

"Then I shall let you," the voice said, as laughter filled the room. The girl let out one more piercing scream as everything went black.

A girl was woken up by screaming, and soon noticed it was her own, She sighed. She looked at the clock it was seven thirty-six, she didn't enjoy the dreams she constantly got, it reminded her too much of her past. She went to her closet and went looking for her school uniform. A few minutes later she came out with a red shirt, and black pants with a red crest on it. She then put a blue headband that matched her eyes.

"Well I'm off." She said to no one.

Well i am done the first chapter, comment if you liked it and tell me if their is anything i can do better. thank you till next time!