Background Knowledge

Aight here we go, so this is like a lil background knowledge so you won't be confused during the story.

Calum Hood - (aka) the lovable alien. Calum (in this story) was born on Jupiter. Then Calum decided to be like hey humans can't be all that bad. (They a queen and she doesn't like humans at all) So Calum planned to crash his ship on earth, and then that's when he meets Luke, Ashton, and Michael. But then the queen finds out and she's like I won't stand for this, and then Calum has to go back to his home planet or else something bad will happen to Luke. Calum and Luke fall in love in limited time that Calum has on earth.

Luke Hemmings - (aka) the alien obsessed nerd. Luke just really likes aliens, okay. So like he's pretty fucking excited when he gets to meet one on real life. Luke's parents aren't really present in this story but they're there...just use your imagination. But Luke's brother Jack is present in this story, he calls Luke "little shit" but he really doesn't mean it. Luke starts falling in love with Calum. Then he starts like have this bad dreams that when Calum leaves, Calum won't remember him.

Moving on, Calum's tattoos or tribal symbols, whichever you wish to prefer, play a huge part in this story. (Also Calum is clueless, and a bit confused in this story because after all he is an alien.) People on Jupiter are born with the same tribal tattoos and they're all the same color. They stay a permanent white color because they're meant to be calm and such. But when Calum gets to earth he experiences different feelings, and in result his symbols change color. (If you seen the movie Home then you know what I'm talking about.)

I do have sequel because some people were aw hell no! You need to make a sequel. I was like okay okay, I'll make a sequel, calm yourself. So after you're finished with this one, you should read the sequel, it's called All Of These Stars Will Guide Us Home