Five Souls of the Star

N: There are five tales to this story. This one, is mine my name is Demeter Terra Firma I'm the soul of Ele-Earth. Now you're probably wondering what that means well to be honest I don't know either, But the day I found out is the day I'll never forget.

CHAPTER 1 Journey to Empower your soul begins.

(at police station)

(Chief) "Okay people, we have reports of more Spidax' on first street, I need two teams to wipe'em out."

(Demeter) "Right here chief."

(Chief) "Terra, I should've figured you'd be the first to volunteer."

(Demeter) "Yes sir."

(Chief) "Okay, go but be careful. You're strong but not that strong."

(Demeter) "Come on chief, how could anyone harm a beautiful little flower like me?"

(Chief) "Uh......"

(Demeter) "Chill chief I was being sarcastic. Peaceful I may seem but I'm anything peaceful. I'll get ride of them."

(Chief) "Okay, good luck." (Demeter Terra Firma, graduated Star Five of the year two years early and at the top of her class. Stronger Earth based soul than any one. Maybe she might be...)

(he looks down at his notes.)

(on first street)

(Demeter) "Okay Spidax' time to go bye bye."

(one of the Spidax' screeching)

(Demeter) "Fire Wave!!"

(she kills all the spidax')

(Demeter) "Too easy."

(Monster) "Then try me witch."

(Demeter) "The names Demeter, and what are you?"

(Monster) "None of your business, you'll be dead soon enough anyways."

(Demeter) "Oh really?"

(the Monster attacks and Demeter dodges his attacks)

(Demeter) "Okay enough, Five point shot!!"

(she holds out her hand and a red, blue, yellow, white, and silver beam shoots out of it killing the monster)

(Chief) "I knew you had the power."

(Demeter) "What do you mean? I've been able to do that since high school. I just never needed to before. Wait chief when and where did you come from?"

(Chief) "Never mind that. The power of Ele-Earth."

(Demeter) "Ele- what now?"

(Chief) "Ele-Earth. Elemental burst of Earth. Basically you have the ability to control all elements on Earth, from the very Earth it self, to the gravity around all of us."

(Demeter) "But how come I can't then?"

(Chief) "You first need to find a stone to make your soul power stronger. Once you have that your true powers will be unleashed."

(Demeter) "How long have you known?"

(Chief) "It's not every day a student from Five graduates two years early and has a personality like yours."

(Demeter) "Chief I read about lots of students who either graduated two years early or three years early and are now leading this planet."

(Chief) "Very true. Now then you're things have already been packed, you leave tomorrow."