Elf Highschool

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

     The sound of my clock ticking away the seconds before school. It's 5:57, I always wake up three minutes before my alarm, and I just wait and listen to it's mesmerizing rhythm. These three minutes give me enough time to think up a valid excuse why I should not go to school today. I could use an original and fake being sick, or I could whine and complain about how much my legs hurt, or my favourite one, fall back asleep. Yet I would never be caught dead skipping school. I would have a panic attack and all my friends would bombard me with questions.

     It may seem that my friends actually care about me, but in reality it's all about reputation. In the school that I go to, if you don't have that perfect outer shell then you're screwed. The school I go to isn't exactly normal. Its... how should I say this... a school for... average teenagers. Yep, it's not a school for some crazy vampires and werewolves. It's an everyday high school for everyday teenagers, but I should add that we tend to be very tall. And very pointy ears. Did I mention we're very good with bows?

~~~~~~~~

A/N

This chapter is more of an intro into the story. Although if you want me to write more feel free to vote or comment to let me know that you like it!! :)