Murderer And Her Dog

As I stabbed my latest victim with my favorite knife, I noticed a dog in the doorway just watching me. A black ,wolf like dog, with a red collar ,and its ears perked up. When I turned back to my victim I found joy as the life drained from her eyes. I looked back to the doorway only to find the dog wasn't there. "hmm" I say to myself."must've been my imagination." I turn back to my victim and take a good look at her and how beautiful she is now. her long blonde hair spred around her head, her blue eyes staring up to the ceiling, and her blue shirt and jeans ripped from my knife, and stained with blood. "how should I dispose of you?" I question her lifeless body. "Ah, I got it" I go over to her kitchen and start looking through her cupboards. "ah ha" I say as I pull out extra large black trash bag out of her wooden cupboard.  

I walk back over to her body and slowly pull the trash bag over her ,feet first. lucky for me she didn't get any blood on her kitchen tile so there's nothing left to clean. I take one more look around to make sure I didn't forget anything then I lug her over my shoulder and out the door.  

I throw her into the trunk of her black honda and get into the drivers seat. I'm about to start up the car when I realize I left my knife in the house. "damn." I swear under my breath. I step out of the car and start walking back to her middle-of-nowhere ,crappy ,desert house.  

entering the doorway I see the dog sitting right next to the wooden counter in the kitchen. I stop and rub my eyes just to make sure its really there. when I look back ,sure enough it is. I start walking again but slower this time just to make sure I don't spook it. the dog just keeps watching me with its big brown eyes. as I get closer I manage to get a good look at the dogs nametag 'Spirit'. "heya Spirit, who's a good doggy?" I say in my puppy-dog voice. Spirit cocks its head to the left side and slowly wags its tail. it makes a thump each time it hits the tile. Thump, thump, thump.  

I'm almost to the counter where my knife is located. The dog is still watching me with its head still cocked. I manage to stretch my hand over to the knife and grab its handle. I realize the dog is not a threat and start walking back to the door.  

I'm out the door now and about to close it when I realize the dog has taken a few steps closer and is still watching me. I look back to the car and remember that without this woman that I just killed, the dog would most likely die. "ugh. Spirit come on" I demand. the dog trots to the door and starts walking to the car, like it gets to go on a car ride with a complete stranger everyday. I open one of the back seat doors and Spirit climbs up and stretches out on the seat. as he does this I catch a glimse that 'its' actually a 'he'. "don't get too comfortable, this cars goin in the lake. You'll have the choice to come with me or have a nice swim." Spirit stares at me like he's listening to every word I say. I shut the door and and get into the drivers seat. I adjust the mirrors and start the mile long journey to the lake.