Bloody Mary has possesed my friend.

"Hamna,remember you told me a game called Bloody Mary"my best friend Irha said while working on her school assignment. Our teacher had given us a solar system research assignment. We both were searching for some research on it on our laptops. "Yeah. It's just a myth,though. You wanna play?"I asked,not taking my eyes off of my laptop. "Yes!"she exclaimed. "Ok"I said getting up.

We went to the bathroom and locked it. Irha switched off the lights and lit a candle. She seemed to be excited about this. I rolled my eyes. It wasn't exciting at all! "Ok. 1,2,3 go. Bloody Mary,Bloody Mary,Bloody Mary"we finished together. Nothing happened. "Haha. Just a myth. I knew that!"I laughed. Irha didn't move or say anything. "Uh,Irha"I said shaking her a bit. She didn't say anything again. "Irha,no time jokes"I said,warningly. Again,nothing. "Ugh!"I said,dragging her out of the bathroom.

"Irha,what's wrong with you?"I asked,worryingly. She shook her head like she was floating in a thought. "Huh? What?"she asked. "Nothing. Just glad to know that you're ok"I said and opened my laptop. A few hours later,I felt tired.

"Come on Irha. Lets go to sleep"I said shutting my laptop. She nodded. We went to bed and slept.

I woke up panting. I had a horrible nightmare. I just wished I never saw it again. It was dark in my room. I put my arm on the right side of the bed and felt nothing. I quickly bolted out of bed. "Irha,Irha"I yelled. No reply. I heard mumbled voices coming from the bathroom. I went there and switched on the light. Irha was standing there with her eyes closed. I gasped. "Irha,oh my God,Irha"I whispered,hugging her. "Are you sleep walking?"I asked. She didn't say anything. She groaned a little making me sigh. "Sleep walker"I muttered. I took her Back to my bed and slept again.

.........

The next morning,I woke up and looked towards the side and saw that Irha wasn't there. I looked around and saw her nowhere. Curiosity took over me as I got out of bed to look for her. I checked the whole house and she was absolutely nowhere. This wasn't like her. She woke up so late. I called her but her phone was switched off making me even worried.

I grabbed my purse and ran out of the house. I thought she went to the library which was near our house. She loved it. When I came there,it was empty. I walked in slowly and cautiously. I heard a mumbled voice from behind a rack. I listened and was shocked at what I heard.

___________________________________

Ok so Lux is Irha. Her username is Barbiedollux. Wanna know what Hamna heard? Well,I'll update soon,if you vote and comment.