Yin Yang

I worked in a café. A small one on the corner of Honey Street. This street was always busy. Traffic, cars, noise, and customers. I never thought I could ever get a break. Plus, if I was ever able to, the boss never wanted us to have a break longer than five minutes.

I always dreamed of a man. A man that would caress my cheek, make me dinner, and hold me in his arms. His arms covered in permanent ink in a beautiful unique pattern. And I'd love him back. Hugging him with my same arms not nearly as covered is what I wish. But I don't believe that will happen to me. Good things don't happen to me.

Just after my shift I needed to go to a meeting. This meeting was for my future business. I was ready for it. It wouldn't be a coffee shop. To hell with coffee shops. Starting a clothing line is what I'm doing with my life. The name would be 'Permanent Ink', my clothing line.

I dropped by David's house. 'It' my friends and I used to call him. He was gay. And I was glad. I needed a guy that would actually stick by my side. Love. I love him as a friend. If he didn't like the opposite gender, I'd love him even more. But, I love him for who he is. Who he really is.

At his house it was like we were sex partners. He threw me up against his fridge before I could even take off my shoes. He didn't care that I smelled of coffee and just came from work. Planned to spend only ten minutes. Stayed for twenty. Then thirty. Soon. An hour.

Hot. It was hot. I asked "Damn, it's hot in here. Is the air condition on?"

"The fuck. You should know by now I don't like the fucking cold."

He had his somewhat large and warm hands on my cold hips. It wasn't bare skin though. We were just getting to that. There was no kissing or anything going into any body hole. Just caressing and hugging. Squeeze hugging. I loved it but didn't need it at the moment.

We were both single. No one to love us. Except ourselves.

"I have to go." I said as he shoves me upon the bed.

     "Just a bit longer."

     "I have a meeting." I struggled to say as I felt his nose brush against my neck.

"It's really important David. We can do this later. "

"But the fun just started." He said with a smirk. His chiseled face seemed unreal at this point. His eyes were a crystal blue. I loved it. Never hated it.

He took my uniform off me slowly making sure I was looking. More of staring into his eyes. He left nothing but a bra and the solid white thong underneath.

"I just came by to say hello and make sure you were fine. "

He stopped in the middle of licking my neck.

"I...I..." Speechless. Couldn't  say anything. I then pushed him with all my strength off of me. At first, I was concerned if he took it as a sign of more roughness needed. But, he understood and didn't proceed in taking his white crisp tank-top off.

"I hope I didn't make you late." He said while he tried catching his breath.

"No. I'm only an hour late. " He smiled. 

"So you're staying?"

"No."

"Then what're you doing?"