I'm loving my step brother(mindless behaviorlove story)

I lay in my room reading my favorite book "love at first sight" it was so good I couldn't help myself.

"Bahja!" I heard my sister Lourdes yell up the stairs.

"what" I yelled back annoyed of everything and everyone "Mom's new papi and his son is coming over to day for lunch and then we're going swimming!" she laughed "ugh I can't believe this", I mumbled to myself and rolled off my bed "get dress too!" She added.

With that I turned up my music and picked out an outfit "hmmmm" I said looking through my closet, I saw a pink and blue shirt with the word |dope| in the middle and some white shorts so I ran to the bathroom and took a fresh and hot shower. After the bath I got ready and heard people talking downstairs, I looked at the time "2:21pm! damn!" I said to myself I was in the shower for a whole hour.

"Bahja!" my mom yelled "I'm coming!" I said almosted falling down the stairs wrapping my hair up in a bun.

"got yo swimsuit?" lolo said "yup" I replied looking around at everybody "where's your son?" I asked Mr. Perez 

"He's in the car waiting for us" he said

I looked over at lolo and she winked at Me, isn't that some shit I thought laughing at myslef.

I grabbed my bag and swong it over my shoulder "OKAY how y'all just gone call me down here and not ready to go?" my mom looked at me "we are you can go wait in the car if you want" she said slipping on her shoes "no thank you I like it where I am "come on bahja I'll come with you" Lourdes said laughing and walked out the door , I shook my head and headed behind her

"So do you like him?"

"Lo look I don't no what your trying to set up or do but NO I don't like him I don't even no him so stop- "

"Wassup I'm Jacob" the boy was about 5'6 with puffy hair said looking towards me, I swear I couldn't move out of the spot I was standing in, I was like...STUCK . He was just so handsome, what the hell was I thinking. I shock my head and looked at him .

"I'm bahja, but you can call me bee" I said with a smile.

I looked to the left where I heard my sister gasped, we both looked her way "what?" I said giving her a stare, "you never let boys call you bee!" I rolled my eyes and got in the car "so your bahja? the one from the OMG girlz ?" Jacob said with a glare "yup, That's me" I said rolling my eyes "and your the Princeton dude from Mindless Behavior" I laughed, he set back in his seat and looked at me "yup"