CAMPAIGN WHAT?

Defence: the action of defending from or resisting attack.

#WritersDefence is a campaign started on the 12th of November, 2015. The campaign aims to recognize and support the writer struggle within this site.

Have you ever been put in a situation where you really want to fight back at that ass trolling your book? That person that comments, "This is soooo shit"?

Do it. Why should you have to put up with that?

What about those pesky people who pester you with requests and demands of all sorts?

Just say no.

You don't have to always act like the nice push-over.

Don't pretend like you want to.

If you don't want to, don't do it.

[This campaign does not advertise/support full-blown fighting, nor does it encourage nasty, unneeded comments.]

But, if you've had enough, that's okay. You're allowed to say no. You're allowed to tell someone to get lost. You don't have to always be the nice guy.

That's what this campaign is all about. Asking authors to please stand up for yourselves! Don't let other people just use you as amusement or another 3 reads to their book.

Be strong and don't be afraid to say what you really think! Don't just sit back and do nothing if something's really bothering you. You don't have to put up with crap! And you should be able to do that without feeling sorry or ashamed!

You have a right to say no! You have a right to say what you want!