My Guardian Angel

• Dedicated to Logan(Zazz) Parish R.I.P

The day after my birthday was the worst day of my life. I am still having trouble believing that it is true. The one that I loved has died in a ATV accident. Everyday i play back your messages on my phone just to hear your voice. Every now and then I see your parents. Sometimes I call and check on them and see how they are doing.I never thought that this would happen to me. At his funeral I could barely stand talking to people cause everyone of them reminded me of you. They were all coming up to me telling me how sorry they were for me.

People dont really understand how it feels to loose the person you love most in the world untill they loose someone thereself. I am now doing better. I know that you are stayin chill up in heaven. I guess i could call myself selfish but, I really miss him. I would give anything just to see him again. I know that you would want me to move on but i just cant find it in my heart to do it. I feel like were still together and your still here with me sometimes. sometimes when i wake up i think its a bad dream but when i call you and you dont pick up i know that my biggest nightmare has come true.

I know that you are safe with god watching over you.I know that you are watching over me and checking in on some of our stupid friends.

You have saved my life. Before i met you i thought there was no help for me. i thought that no one loved me and no one could love me. I had thought about killing myself before. but then you came along and made me happy. no one will ever love any one as much as i love you.I love you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>> I wrote this in rememberance of a good friend of mine that was killed in a atv wreck and i know how bad it was for all of his friends but i couldnt even imagine what his parents and his girlfriend were going through.. R.I.P logan zazz Parish.. you will never be forgoten <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<