He's Gon3

Tori in MM

Tori POV
I just got out the shower. I lotion and put on my deodorant, and my undergarments. I went and put on my purple skater dress with my 2015 valentines Jordan's. I brushed my 18 inch Malaysian. I curled the tips, and put in my diamond stud hoops, and my diamond necklace. I'm going job hunting. I have a lil Pudge it's cute. Me and Binnie has been really separate lately. We only have 1 1/2 month before summer over. Gold and Nadi is going out,and Bre and Chris at home with lil Drew-skii. That's my baby. I love that little boy. I grabbed my gray MK purse. I put my phone, wallet, mascara, lip gloss, ams eyeliner. I walked out the bedroom. I sat my purse down on the coffee table and walked in the kitchen. I saw Binnie with his back turned to me. I went and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind.
"Good morning baby." I said taking in his sent. He smelled like my peach lotion from Bath And Body Works.
"Morning." He said. I sat on the counter beside his plate. "If you giving me a breakfast options. Imma take option number one." He said smirking at me. He stood between my legs. I gave him on the lips.
"We been to focused on relationship we haven't spent bestie time together. We should go.out somewhere. And just chill." I said stealing piece of bacon off his plate.
"What you wanna do bestfriend.?" He asked me.
"We should go do laser tag, or to the  beach, better yet. Both." I said smiling.
"Alright. When you wanna go?" He asked running my thigh.
"Lets go tomorrow, cause I'm going job hunting right ni." I said jumping off the counter.
"I still ain't ate breakfast." He said holding me. I started laughing.,
"Stfu. You is nasty. But I love you." I said breaking out of his embrace.
"I love you too.. Taja in jail for robbing a bank. So the judge gave us full custody." A smile crept up on my face.
"Binnie something gone happen to her on jail. You know her ass got a smart mouth but can't fight for shit. She gon become somebody bitxh." I said as we walked in the frontroom.
I heard crying from.the baby monitor. I jogged upstairs to Faith and Randa room.
"Hey boo." Randa said stretching.
"Hey hunni. Go brush y teeth and wash ya face, your dad downstairs." I told Randa. She walked off. "Good morning Ms. Faith how you doing."
She smiled and touch my hair.
"Ma..a..." She cooed.
"Come on baby." I said encouraging her to speak. She will be four months.on the 25 yayayayay!!! I carried her downstairs. I saw Binno giving Rich a mean.glare. it's been 2 weeks since Rich been helping me with my school and looking for work.
"Dada...dada." Faith said reaching for Binnie.
"That's fine you aint gotta say mama." I said with a smirk. "Hey Rich. I'll.be back.babe. Remember Randa bag is in the closet on the top shelf. Faith is beside her crib on the floor. Faith eats on jar of baby food, and her baby water. DO NOT GIVE HER FAUCET WATER!! Ita the jug with the picture of .baby." I said to Binnie. "If you forget. I texted you the info, I put it in kik, I inboxed you, and I Snapchat you."
"Baby I got.it damn. Making it seem like a nigga slow or some shit." He said. I have his a kiss, and me and Rich left. We got in his car and drove off.
"How old was you when you started having kids?" He asked me. O forgot he never meet Randa and Faith.
"Those are Binnie kids. I'm pregnant as off right ni.with his third and my first." I said with a slight smile.
"Awe shit fr." He said excitedly. "Why you taking care off his other kids.? I mean a lot femalwa wouldn't take care of someone else's child."
"Miranda mother and I was pretty close. She was sick. I told her if something happened I would take full custody of Randa. At the time Binnie was a dead beat dad. And Faith. Her mama was a hoe. She told me, Gold, and Bre she wished she swallowed Faith. Disrespectful right." I said looking out the window.
"You're a good person.* he said looking over at me.
"Thank too very much."
"I got tjiar man name Heavy D. He wants to talk to you about some work." He said as we turned into Burger King Drive Thru. Once we ordered and paid we started driving.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Later That Night
July 1 2015
10:47pm
Tori
I was just got came home from chilling with Rich. I got me a job at the RAP STUDIO. I be working with young local rappers.
I cant wait for Binnie to come.so we can talk and chill. My phone started ringing.
Phone Convo
Me: Hello
???; Hey Tori
Me; Hey. Ms. Mika(Binnie mother) way number are you calling from
Ms. Mika: I calling frkm.the hospital. Binnie has been shot and killed
**SILENCE**
Me: wat???
Ms. Mika: Benz is no.longer with us. We are at Covington Hospital
Me: okay bye
Ohmigosh the love if ny life is dead. I sat in the couch and cried my eyes out. I just cried and cried and cried.
I didn't go to the hospital. I think if I went I would've just lost it. I gotta be strong for Randa, Faith, and the unborn child.