Episode 1:Flashback

I was the only child.. Together with my parents happily ending dinner.. We just wanted to rest now.. Well yeah we did rest.. 2am I was awaken by the smokey atmospere and the burning smell.. I was startled and went out to see what's happening. I was super shocked when I saw the fire growing.. I quickly went to my parents' room and tried to wake them up...

I tried everything I can to wake them up, but my forces has reached its limit. I told myself that I have to live... So I went out of the building rapidly and I saw firefighters putting the fire down.."My parents are still in there.. Hurry!!" I worriedly told the firefighters.. "Okay, we'll do the best we can.. stay there and calm down.." the firefighter said..

Thoughts are coming to my head.. Positive or Negative.. I'm starting to worry more because its taking way too long! "Come on, what the heck is going on in there?!" The firefighter that come and rescued my parents ran out the building without even carrying anything.. "Where's my parents?!" "Sorry but, they didn't make it" Tears we're falling..

I started walking away.. As long as I got far and far away from them.. Finding a place to rest.. I cant believe they would leave me just like that.. Thoughts are still bursting and popping to my head.. Remembering those old times.. I teared more and more as I remember those memories with my parents.. But they're gone..

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone!! This episode is the flashback why Hee Cheul is Homeless.. Since I cant think anymore, Its short.. pardon me for that.. On my previous stories, I am not updating it.. Because I deleted wattpad and installed it again.. Hope you like my new story.. keep Supporting and Voting.. Thank You...