Change Me *AUSTIN & ALLY FANFICTION*

Hey guys, this is a story i wrote a while back on my begining trip on fandom. lol but hey! might as well! .... so yeah... ENJOYYYY

Change Me

Chapter 1. Flashbacks And Begging

"ally come on!" Trish begged. 

You see, Trish Wants Me To Let Go Of My Sweet Girly Side that hides my dangerous side. But before, I used to be both. Every one accepted me and knew not to provoke me. But to get this way, isn't easy. Ive never really had a bad life, I still have my mother, my father, my beautiful music store, and everything ive ever wanted, Except.. him.

"Trish, you know I cant. Every one will just see me as an attention whore." I sighed. Its really hard not showing my true side. Im really aggressive sometimes, but only when people annoy me.

"But ur not!" she yelled "you lost something you loved to some bitch!" You see, trish was always the sassy one. She loved being the one that everyone was Afraid of. Also, trish was the only one that knew my past better then I do...

*Flashback*

"Look Hun." Cassidy Sneered "Hes Mine Now, he was never yours to start with. He was just hooking up with some nerd so he can find someone better. Like me."

"Is that true?" I asked Dallas with tears poking at my eyes ready to fall

"Ally-" Dallas tried to explain

Then Cassidy just pushed me in to the water fountain and laughed. I got up and started to run away. Tears slipping out of my eyes, I knew why she had done this, she'd played him. And me.

*End Of Flashback*

"You think they would except me again?" I asked silently

"Yes!" Trish screamed. Good thing my parents were at a kazoo convention, I really don't need them hearing this. "She stole ur happiness! You haven't laughed or written a song for 3 years now! Even with Dez!" She said whispering the last part.

"Oooooohhhhh someones got a crush on dezy wezy" I teased

"Oh shut up. And stop trying to change the point." She tried to say sternly but failed.

"Oh what ever... come on lets just get to school" I smiled at her, She was right. I haven't made not even one song ever since I lost Dallas. But I did make one just before I got pulled in to depression. I made it in the point of view of Cassidy. Trish says I should sing it, but I don't want to get bulled more then I already am..

Like? idk this story got almost 8,000 views......... hopfully it will do the same here. thanks byeeeeee

-Melissa

whos trying to put this in as fast as she can