Prologue

Be sure to read One More Shot, the 1st book so you won't be confused but enjoy!

^

Naomi

I woke up from another dream of me getting married but I couldn't see my husband, I didn't know he looked.

I sighed deeply, this was the 3rd one I had this month. I was excited to get married & I know everyone else around me was also but damn these dreams were crazy.

I pushed them to the back of my head as I got up to get a glass of water. I walked down the stairs of our 5 bedroom house as my feet sweeped against the marble floor.

Trey was out again on business so I was in our home, in Atlanta.

I was happy we were back together and thinks we going great. I was just tired of his crazy ass work schedule.

"You okay mamas?" Miracle asked walking in the kitchen.

I nodded and took a seat.

"Just another dream... Could you get me a glass of water please?"

She nodded and did what I asked before sitting it in front of me.

Yes, I had Miracle come stay with me and she bought Aiden, my god son. I was so lonely and Jacquees is on tour so I needed company whenever Trey's gone.

"Why do you think your having those dreams yo?"

I shrugged, "I don't know Mi... Am I not supposed to marry Trey? We've been through so much ..."

"I know but I was thinking, what about August?" She asked.

I sighed, holding back tears as those words replayed in my head,

What about August..?

---

There you guys go. Your wish is my command. Be sure to Vote, Comment & Share!

We are back agaaaaain.
Love y'all.

- Kay.