leaving home(part 1)

"You can't be serious" I said with a chuckle" you would never just take a job over in England. ......would you"
My dad looked at me with a huge grin on his face along with his greying hair"but this is a huge opportunity. We will go to England and we will be happy.you can make new friends. I never really approved of that Clara girl anyway"My face fell as did his.

I suppose I had better start at the beginning. My name is hazel trinket. I live with my dad in China because he was a successful business man for the trading market. Ever since my mum died 4 years ago all he cared about was moving to China and making my life a misery .

Back to present.

"We will leave on Friday pack your bags and say goodbye too your friends because we are going to go live in England . You are excused from my office"

I left the room with my mouth on the floor. I could not believe that my dad would just uproot us from the center of China to go live half way across the world. Just my luck.

I went straight to my room and looked out the window at the stars in the sky .I hastily left to go get my favorite sweat pants and one of my mum's old shirts as I sauntered into my bathroom to get ready for bed.

When I was done I ley on my bed and thought about the days to come as I drifted of to sleep.

..................

Please let me know if you want me to continue the book of not I'm just not feeling that into it