Haunting Amy

K.C.T: FYI, I don't own this story. I just saw this video done by Dlive, and I thought I'd make a short story out of it. So, I give credit to Material Boy Films for making the short movie on it. It was REALLY good. Heck, I'll give the video (Up above) for you to watch. Yes, I get it's from Little Big Planet 3. STILL GOOD!

Amy Brennan Missing

Young girl, age 6, named Amy Brennan has just been reported missing. Many people, such as the asylum, say that Amy had anger issues, and she was sent to the asylum to be treated. Dr. Watson, the person who was treating her, even said that, "Amy..... was someone that I wondered about...... One day I was looking after her, and the next she was gone."

That was what the newspaper said that entire week. I was looking through my files and reports on the other patients I was treating, and listening to Ms. Rose on the phone. God, that woman is annoying. Finally, when I checked my watch it was 6:00 pm, so I packed up my things and got up.

"Okay, Oliver," I said, "I think I'm done for today. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ah, Dr. Watson," he said, " Before you leave Lieutenant Mitchell called today and left this for you. He said he wanted to ask you a few questions."

"Did they mention who it was regarding?" I asked.

"Yes. One of your previous patients. A young girl named..... Amy Brennan? I'd just thought I'd let you know. I'll see you tomorrow, Dr. Watson. Goodnight."

"Yes," I mumbled, "Thank you Oliver."

I was home, and I was just taking a nice shower. The lighting bolted out in the sky, and made the place look at bit eerie, but I didn't mind. After I was done taking my shower, I went to bed and immediately fell asleep. I was then woken up by something. I sat up and I saw that one of my books fell from its organized place.

I was putting it back in its place, when I heard some knocking nearby. I glanced behind me, and something whizzed by, in a blur. As the tree branch scraped the glass of the window, I peeked out of the doorway. There was nothing there. I was about to go back, when this little girl went into the hall and through the wall.

Horrified, I hid behind the wall. My breaths became short and quick, as I was trying to comprehend who the hell that was. I decided to take another look, so I slowly stepped my way to the hall. Just then, a girl walked out of the wall. Her face was full of ash and soot, and her white dress was torn and burned.

"Dr. Watson," she said.

I was on the brink of turning insane, right when she started speaking in a demonic voice.

"To the fire with me!" she shouted, as she left to the other room.

I ran to my bathroom and locked the door, taking deep, shaky, breaths.

"This must be a dream," I whispered to myself, "It has to be."

I turned on the faucet and gently washed my face with the cold water. When I turned it off, in front of me was the reflection of the girl. My mirror cracked, and her face disappeared. I then heard her voice again, but I couldn't tell what she was saying. Just then, writing started appearing on my shower wall.

Line by line, I studied what she was writing. My heart was pounding out of my chest, at this point, and I then saw what she was writing.

Tell them.

Tell them? What does that mean?

Her laughs and giggles just made it worst. As the letters started fading away, I ran out of the bathroom and into the hall. As I was walking by the wall, the girl appeared again. I ran faster, as her demonic voice said inaudible words. I looked behind me, and my breaths became less shaky, when I saw she wasn't there. I walked down the steps and towards the living room. There, I heard the demonic voice.