How to describe it....

"How to describe it?" the girl sat there and wondered, holding her hand up to the sky as she lied there on the smooth grass. The night sky shining with hope and potential of the next morning being just as bright as the last, "just how to describe it?" she repeated in a soft tone her other hand placed on her heart. She was comforted by the still and melodic beat she felt.

"How to describe it?" she repeated again scrunching her face up slightly with confused and agitated feelings expressed by her now limp arms hitting the floor as she gives up hope of holding them up any longer. the sky above her now was moving the moon, the stars and galaxy's  she could see them all dancing in harmony to the sound of her still beating heart.

"Just how can i describe it!?" she mutters in a almost angered tone clenching her fists her eyes darting from one star to another looking deep into her mind, into her soul to find the answer she was looking for. All of a sudden the girl felt a gust of wind blow against her long wavy hair the feeling of it brushing against her face, she smiles it almost  making her giggle. 

But then the sky stops moving, the girl is confused, the moon, stars and galaxy's all start to disappear into the abyss of the night sky. The once smooth feeling grass was now rough and sharp to the touch
the once smiling girl is now an empty shell of herself staring blankly with no emotion up at the night sky, the only feeling is that in her chest one of pain and heart ache.

"How to describe it?" she whispers lifelessly her once beating heart stops and with that the girl is left there in a world where her life has no meaning she is only a small speck of what is the universe, she drags her hand up to her chest felling nothing "empty" she says with her last breath as she falls into the own abyss of her soul.

Her mother walks into her room and lets out a cry of help but its to late for the girl she has already given her life as she try's to explain how she felt about him. She hangs there with no life in her eyes the once happy and playful girl now left crushed by the thing she once called love.