My Flirty Boy

It was a lovely Saturday afternoon. Minhyuk and his girlfriend, Junhee, are watching TV on the couch in his apartment. They've been a couple ever since his girlfriend met him at his fan meeting with BTOB which was 3 months ago. As they get to know each other more, the more they fell in love with each other. How sweet~

"Minhyukkie oppa, can I eat some snacks?" Junhee asked Minhyuk.

"Of course baby. You shouldn't ask oppa because you and Minhyukkie oppa will get married someday." Minhyuk said while grinning at Junhee. Junhee blushed and hid her face.

"Yah! Oppa, don't even start with your cheesiness!!!" Junhee said and quickly grabbed the food from the refrigerator then sat beside Minhyuk on the couch while covering her face turning the television on.

"Minhyukkie oppa is being cheesy just for his girlfriend. Aren't you happy? Do you want me to do that to my fans?" Minhyuk said while pouting facing Junhee.

"Oppa don't you ever do that or else I'll kill you, got that? If I ever catch you doing that, we're so done!" Junhee said with an angry face while eating Minhyuk's snacks.

"Aigoo, my baby's jealous~ I love it when you're jealous. It tells me that you love Minhyuk oppa only!" Minhyuk said with his eyesmile. He randomly grabbed both her wrists then he wrapped them around his neck. Of course Junhee was blushing so bad.

"Tell oppa you love him so much~!" Minhyuk said while leaning forward and looking directly at Junhee's eyes.

"I love Minhyukkie oppa so much! Only Minhyukkie oppa no one else! Tell me 'I love you too, Junhee baby'" Junhee said while pouting and brushing her nose with Minhyuk's which surprised him then he smiled.

"Junhee my baby-love-honey-wifey, I love you too! You're the only girl in my heart! Don't you dare look at other guys, got that? You're mine!!!" Minhyuk said and stole a kiss from her. Junhee quickly removed her arms from his neck and touched her lips then slapped Minhyuk's arm.

"Yah! Stop stealing kisses! You're killing me! In a good way..." Junhee screamed at Minhyuk but whispered the last sentence which Minhyuk still heard but acted like he didn't or else Junhee will look like a tomato right now.

"Okay~ Just for my baby." Minhyuk said and smiled at her which Junhee returned then they both continued watching TV.

After a few minutes, Minhyuk got bored. Minhyuk looked at Junhee and saw that she was concentrating on watching Mix and Match.

"Wow~ B.I is so passionate. Wow. He's so awesome~" Junhee mumbled without knowing which Minhyuk heard.

"Yah yah yah, I told you not to look at other guys, didn't I?!" Minhyuk randomly yelled at her.

"What the, oppa can we watch quietly? Why are you even yelling?" Junhee said still focused on the show. All of a sudden, Minhyuk turned the television off and started leaning forward and Junhee moved backwards until she felt that it's the end of the couch. She raised her hands and touched Minhyuk's chest to prevent him from moving any closer.

"Minhyuk oppa, what are you doing?! Move! I feel like a lemon being squished! Can't breathe!" Junhee said while trying to push Minhyuk off which didn't work since Minhyuk has a good body. Minhyuk didn't stop leaning forward.

"Why? Don't you like me being touchy?" Minhyuk said while smirking at Junhee and Junhee tried to prevent her smile by biting her lower lip.

"I-I do but not now..." Junhee said while stuttering which made Minhyuk smiled.

"See, your being touchy too! You like it~" Minhyuk said while looking at Junhee's hands that are on his chest. She realized it and quickly removed it but Minhyuk grabbed them and pinned her hands against the wall.

"Oppa~ I wanna watch Mix and Match already~ I don't wanna watch it online~" Junhee said while trying to use her aegyo to stop Minhyuk but it didn't work. He leaned more until his forehead touched hers.

"You just wanna watch B.I because he's awesome, right?" Minhyuk said with a serious face while looking straight into Junhee's eyes.

"No! I just admire him~ I admire him and I love you! Okay?" Junhee said while trying to use her aegyo again but it didn't work.

"I wanna tease my baby~ Why are you not looking straight into oppa's eyes?" Minhyuk said while leaning a bit forward creating a little bit of space between them. Junhee tried to avoid his eyes nervously because he's too close.

"I-I'm trying! Oppa's making me nervous." She said while pouting cutely then bit her lower lip.

"Why are you biting your lips?" Minhyuk asked her which made her smile cutely.

"Why are you smiling?" Minhyuk asked her again while she tries to avoid eye contact.

"Why are you avoiding my eyes?" Minhyuk asked again which made her laugh.

"Why is my baby laughing so cutely?" Minhyuk asked again releasing her hands.

"Can I kiss my baby's pouty cute lips?" Minhyuk ased but Junhee kept quiet because she's too... Shy that she wanted to run away and hide from him.

"I'll take my baby's answer as a yes." Minhyuk said then closed his eyes and passionately kissed her lips. She also closed her eyes and placed her arms around his waist. Minhyuk moved his lips and she kissed him back. Junhee thought he was going to deepen the kiss but he suddenly pulled away.

"Hmm~ I see my baby enjoyed that. Does she want more?" Minhyuk asked while smiling at Junhee. She didn't answer his question anymore but she surprisingly grabbed his neck while her other hand is around his waist and pulled him closer to kiss his soft and lovely lips. Minhyuk was surprised which made him gasp and she took the opportunity to insert her tongue inside his mouth which made him even more surprised.

Finally, she ran out of breath which made her pull away. Both of them were panting.

"Wow. I never knew my baby loves me so much that she even inserted her-" Minhyuk didn't finish what he was saying because Junhee quickly covered his mouth because she's embarrassed.

"Oppa! Don't say it!" Junhee said and Minhyuk nodded then Junhee removed her hands on his mouth and placed them around his waist.

Minhyuk showered Junhee with his sweet kisses, one on her forehead, one on her nose, one on both cheeks and one long kiss on her lips.

"We're both the same baby, I'm addicted to you and you're addicted to me. It's like we're on drugs but we don't have to buy real drugs because you're my drug and I'm your drug. Am I right?" Minhyuk said while caressing both of her arms.

"Oppa!!! I'm like a tomato right now because of your cheesy words!!!" Junhee said while covering her face which made Minhyuk chuckle.

"Aww~ My baby looks so cute! Want oppa to tease you mo- oomhff!!" Minhyuk didn't finish what he was going to say because Junhee pushed him while screaming and quickly ran towards Minhyuk's cozy bed. Minhyuk giggled.

"Ohhh~ I see what you want to do with oppa! Being naughty, huh?" Minhyuk said and quickly ran towards his bed while laughing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! SO CHEESY!!! THIS IS SO CHEESY. LIKE REALLY. But I want this to happen in real life hahaha! I hope you guys enjoyed it :) I was smiling while writing this haha!