White Rose

My name is Anna and I have 548 days to live. Im now 25 yrs. old. I have my boyfriend, Mom and my three little brothers. Jake is my boyfriend, Andi is the name of my Mom and John, Jeremiah and Matthew are my brothers.

When I was a baby I had a serious asthma. I had to be checked up every 6 months. The last time my asthma attacked is when I was 16 yrs. old so it was already 11 years from now. Last week the doctor told me and my mom that I only have 1 and a half year to live. I tried to enjoy my life in just a year, but I can't. 14 months passed since I tried killing myself, but still Im alive. I never told my boyfriend that I only have 4 months because I dont want to make him feel sad. My last two months were spent with my boyfriend and my other last month were spent writing a letter to my mom and to my boyfriend.

The Letter....

Dear Mom,

Thanks for taking care of me!! I love you so much! You can have all my jewelry if you want. Please move on and dont cry because Im watching you!!

Love,

Anna Liza

Next Letter.....

My dear Jake,

Thanks for treating me like Im your Queen! Thanks for not calling that day! I love you so much Jake!! Thank you!! :) Hey!!! Can you wear white clothes for my funeral? Come to my house after reading this, okay??

your cute girlfriend,

Anna:)

After writing the letters I placed the date outside the letter when they are going to open and read the letter.

Please read this letter on July 1, 2012.

I placed the first letter in my mom's room and the second letter was placed in my boyfriend's mail box. After few weeks and few days (3 weeks and 5 days) I said to my mother, "Tommorrow's the day mom!!" then I hugged my mother and I said to her,"Mom ill go to the mall alone just for once." then she said yes.(at the mall) "Shopping is the last thing I really want to do before I die." I said to myself while shopping expensive clothes and jewelry. After my shopping I drove back home and slept for tommorrow. My alarm clock alarmed at exactly 12:00 pm then my mother heard it and she started crying in her bed while reading the letter I gave her. I tried to move and open my eyes in my last minutes and feeling my heartbeat will stop in just a few seconds. My heartbeat stopped exactly at 12:01 pm while saying my last words, "Thank you." Now to my boyfriend.... he read the letter I gave him in the exact date I died and then he cried and ran to my house wearing white clothes, bringing White Rose and a ring. He took my hand saying, "Will you marry me?" then he placed the ring in my middle finger and he said, "Ill never love someone ever again." and my soul was still there watching him say that while Im lying on my bed. And I didnt know that after a week he died with me and we were together again.

The End!!

created by: Patricia_Navarro