1

"All mine" he says his voice sounding raspy yet so soothing in my ear; giving me a pop on the ass before his fighters run up and down my spine that protrude slightly outwards.

      "Your  Skin is so soft" the words come out muffled and scattered from the fact that his lips are pressed against my neck, slightly sucking on my skin. A moan escapes my lips when his tongue traces the outline of my collarbone.

       I love the way my body reacts to his touch, how I can make him loose all control over me.

       His hands take off my blouse, & I allow it, he stops for a moment to admire my curves, & I cover myself with my hands, I'm so shy around him, I can feel my face turning a shade of pink.

        "Do not cover your beautiful curves Tia, you do not need to cover up for me, you have a beautiful body"

        I am wearing a simple gray bra, no one ever see's me like this so I never needed to get anything fancy, but in this moment I wish I did.

       "But you have seen so many other girls.."

       He stops me before I can finish by pressing his minty cold lips against mine, sliding his tongue against mine briefly, I whimper, showing how I want more, fuck I love the way we work together, how he can make me feel

       "None like you"

        He moves his hands to my inner thigh, placing my legs around his slim body, I start to trust back and forward  Instinctually, and I feel a bulge under his jeans grow.

       "Fuck" I here him say under his breath, making me rock even quicker and harder then before. I have never done something like this before. He places his hands on my hips guiding my motions. He begins to unhook my bra and I stop "Fucking hell" he mumbles, we can not do this, I can not do this, at least not right now.

       I push myself off of him, loosing the current and heat that was tracing my body.

       "I need to go it's getting late" I did not know what else to say, what I will allow myself to do if I stay here any longer tonight.

       "Let me drive you home it's snowing, and I do not want you to get sick or something"  

       I put my shirt back on and throw on a jacket that I was wearing before I came in

      "It is okay I'll call a cab, thank you"

       I gently kiss him on the check and we exchange goodbyes before I headed out the door for my cab.