Over Again

Prologue~ last 2011

"Let me get this straight Dad. You'll be heading to England, ENGLAND. Dad? you'll do that for a job?" I asked Dad.

"Yes, yes I would," he replied. Really Dad?

"Daaaaad," I convinced him.

"Alright, I wanted the job so bad," his reply was short.

"Aaaand?" I asked.

"AndIcouldbuytheLexusI'vebeenwantingtohave," he answered quickly but I understood.

Oh, the lexus. Dad here wants a Lexus car so bad.

"So what's in it for me, huh?" I asked him, crossing my arms.

"I'll give you a... a mansion with maids and a lot of food and stuff," he tried.

"Well Dad, I'm not convinced. Isn't this enough for you?" I gestured around our house. It's actually big for a family with just two people in it."I could stop school and you could use the money to buy the lexus. I'll continue when I turn seventeen," I offered. I really don't want dad to leave, he is the only one left.

"What are you going to do this year huh, Xanya? I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't waste your studies for the lexus," he said firmly. "I'll give you all the skateboards you want. I'll also get you a room and supplies for your knife-throwing lessons and, I'll give you a lot of mascaras and anclet bracelets", he said, looking at me, head to toe.

But he seems to be really eager to get the car. And it's not just for the car, he wants me to live above the limits.

"Alright Dad, here's the deal: you need to get that lexus and the... things you promised me. If you didn't get those things before 12 months, you'll have to come home with me. Deal?" I challenged

"Deal," he accepted.

He huged me which I gave a hug back. I don't know what's going to happen, only time and God knows.

»»»»»»»»»

yo, cash money

Neww story here. If you want to read, then go. Haha and you can send all the hate you want.

Please make me a cover, I'm begging.

Aaand... follow me on twitter: @louisinfinitely

that's for now,

-thea