College Dreams-Chapterone

The wind blew the materials accross the bed, and causing the organised stack of papers to topple over.

"Oh Dammit!" Rosalie cried in frustration as she went to close the open window.

The coursework for this term was to be collected in tomorrow- well first thing this morning as it was now 3:35am according to the red blinking lights on her alarm clock.

The frosty blue dress, with its freshwater pearl decorations around the neckine, and the assymetric hem, and the pearl themed jewellery had been easy to design and make, but it was the explaining of why she did one thing, and how that would help her final piece that got to Rosalie.

Yet if she failed to hand this is in then she wouldn't get a grade at all, and everything would be for nothing.

She opened a new tab on her laptop and put her music on quietly to help her concentrate, and to drown out the sounds of the nightlife.

"Finished" rosalie cried and fell into a deep sleep almost as soon as she hit the pillow.

••••••••••••

What do you think?

This is my new story and I really want to know what you think so far even though it isn't much. It will be following the lives of three girls as they embark on University/college, of course not everything goes as planned.