im pregnant?!?!

Chapter one

Arya's POV

"Come on let's go to the party I have the perfect dress for you!" Begged my best friend Aracely for the thousandth time.

"But I don't want to go you know how I feel about parties"

"I know but you were personally invited by Alex!!"

"I know but what does that have to do with this?

"It means everything! you know how you feel about him this is your chance!"

"Okay but just this once no more parties after this okay?!"

"Yayy I love you. We have to go to my house come hurry"

So now here I am at Aracely's house.

"This is it I know that this is going to be the perfect dress for you" She said while she carried a beautiful red dress that would fit perfectly around my body.

"This is so beautiful thank you."

"Your welcome now let's go or we're going to be late!"

I quickly went to the bathroom and changed. After I changed I looked at my Reflection and damn did I look good. I walk out of her room and Aracely was already with a pink and black dress with black heels, she gave me a pair of red with black heels. I had a chance to put on the heels when Aracely started to pulled me down stairs where her little "salon" where she has all the makeup and hair equipment.

"You're so slow hurry up so I can do your makeup."

"I'm coming, I'm coming you don't have to pull me"

"Yes I do or else you'd be ready by the morning."

She sat me down and quickly did all my makeup. When she was done she quickly did her own make up.

We ran out to her blue Porsche and she drove us to the party.

We got their just in time for the party to start. We went in and the place was already full.

"Wow it's packed!" I said shocked.

"Yep it is Alex's party after all." She responded with a duh voice and gave me a wink as she said Alex.

"Yeah let's go dance" I said anxiously. I was so ready to party and forget everything.

"Now you're talking!"

We got to the dance floor and danced to a few songs before we got tired. We went to sit down just when Ulises came into the room ugh he is so frecken annoying.

"Oh God he's coming again" Aracely said. Winking at me.

"Who ugh Ulises not again"

"Hi Arya "Ulises Said seductively.

"What The F*ck do you want?" I said getting angry

"Just came to see if you want to dance with me? "

" Umm how do I say this?

No"

"come on just this dance and I'll leave you alone."

"Hahaha you said that last time ass hole and look at what you doing now"

"I swear please"

"No. Let's go Chelly"

We left and grabbed some drinks to cool off.

"Calm down you will get drunk if you drink that much "