Chapter 1

¤Past¤

I was sitting under the tree, panting. I realized to myself that Japan was not the first Japan I ever met before, he was not Japan anymore who adores me and wishes that I would be a powerful country one day, he was no Japan anymore who promises me to take care of me before Papa Spain invade me. I closed my eyes and and realized someone was in front of me.

It was Japan,

It was him,

with his red angry eyes, wearing a black suit and holding his katana trying to kill me.

Then he was Japan now,

Who was cruel, possesive, rapist, and evil

and a selfish country who wants to be a rich country himself by trying to invade me and it did.

I remember what he had said to me as I thought he was really kind to me;

"The asia is for asians."

But I was wrong,

It was his word to invade me because he thought his country were in hunger and depression,

does he realised to himself that his country was growing well-honored?

"Poor Firi," he said, pointing his katana near to my neck,"Is that what you have called powerful?"

That stung,

"Oh well, I chose you, but you are wrong, you are the pawn behind America to bring me down. But atleast you had no strength to defend me down, suddenly, I strengthen up, and pointed my precious katana at you, awful girl country."

That hurts me, how can I bring him down after America invaded me? I didn't know how cruel he was, and he act so much kindness to me before I knew that Japan attacked Pearl Harbor and pulling America down.

Japan had been nice and kind to me until I knew he was cruel now.

"Poor awful little girl, you gotta dying now," he cooed evily,"your body was soft and fragrant ever, now I got you! Catched you in chains and cages, kissed you with cruelness and abused, now it's time for you to die."

Oh no,

time to die

"I told you to run anywhere, but you can't hide from me, I am the poisonous snake you can't get out of my deadly poison, now time to die, Firipin, you don't have to live anymore."

Then his katana struck down my stomach. The blurry background went through me, and felt his katana strucked through to my stomach slowly went out. He laughed with paranoia and craziness, I fell down to the floor and slowly fainting,

Was there blood?

Oh well there's blood

"Well farewell Firi, may death and despair comes into you, I chose and prefer intelligent, powerful ones, than you who are weak, and powerless country." He said, speaking infront of me, smiling villainly and leave.

Why, Japan, why?

I thought you are the one to help me like America and be my second new brother

I fully thought you can help me gain my country like America did.

Now I am here alone, dying, and suffering by you

Now I knew you are a liar, Japan.

America promised me that he shall return together with Sir Douglas McArthur, after they left my country,

But where is he now?

Does he worried himself about me while being suffered by Japan's hands?

Or he had consented himself by Japan to let him invade my country and me too.

That was ridiculous,

That was . . .

Tears fell from my eyes when I'm under the floor, dying. Together with my blood dripping from my body.

Suddenly Japan came back after five minutes, I was not yet dying, yet my eyes were nearly shutted out.

Before I collapsed, I hear nothing but he said one word: "aishiteru"

And I collapsed.

~~~

I felt my anger over America, he was a late bloomer to me, bacause he came back to my country realized to himself I was dying, and it did. Full of regrets went through him when he saw me died under the tree, he carried me and cried, until his tears awoken me.

I look at him with despair, anger, and mistrust. For all what he'd done to me since he invaded me, hurt me, letting me to be his friend, and failed to protect me against Japan.

America had invade me with power, but he didn't take care of me properly.

If I were him, think first before he invade me,

And if he felt he was too strong to invade me, then invade me as much as he could with love amd trust, but if he knew he was too strong to invade me yet too weak to protect me, then he should let me go.

I felt anger through him.

I put myself down against his big weak body and ran away.

"Wait, Maria, I want something to tell you!" America said while I ran away.

"Don't call me Maria! I'm not into you anymore!" I replied with anger and tears in my eyes.

"Please, please forgive me, I realized I was wrong to you Maria." America pleased with his hands met and lay down to forgive him, I see he was crying too, but I would be angry at him to unprotected me.

"Forgive?! How can I forgive you? You are the one who invaded me and left me unprotected by him!" I yelled, pointing my one finger at him with anger.

"Can't you see how I loved you so much Maria? Can't you see the day I've changed myself just to not call me 'evil' like what you called your father since he invaded you so cruely? Can't you see that I had educated many of your people to get well-intelligent and enrich your country? Can't you see what I had done all right to turn you well?" America said sorrowfuly and loudly, using his hand gestures to show how he sacrificed for me so much, but there's still only one thing he didn't do to me to be an independent country like him;

"I know, but there's only one thing you didn't gave me, America." I replied seriously.

"What?" America asked, tears was still on his face and still crying, apologizing me, "your protection? I can owe my life for you Philippines."

"That's not the right answer, America." I replied, facing him, " All I need is you to let me go! I need the wors Independence so badly, and I want my people not to suffer much again like yesterday!"

"Is that what you want, Phili?" America asked.

"Yes"

"Not to attack back at Japan?" He asked again with his head bow down, suffering.

I think back at his last question; to attack back at Japan. I didn't know America wants to revenge him back aftet what he had done to me.

"Phili, I had a new way to attacked back at Japan for abusing you and also raped you for his pleasure." He added, still his head was down.

I stammered.

"How do you know about that?" I asked back at America.

"I saw you now with your filipiniana dress half torn down with scars on your shoulder and skin, and the red thin small cloth rope that was still in your pulse near to your wrists, and your filipiniana long skirt being torn too, this means you are obviously defiled by him." He replied

Now he knew,

Yet he was still standing there in front of me thinking of so much things to attack Japan back.

"Now what you are going to do?!" I wake him back from starring at me sorrowfuly.

He came nearer at me, and carried me so I can rest at him.