Friends and little sisters

One day I was at school and I was in a bad mood. My friends could tell I was pissed about something. They tried to get me to calm down ,but I was mad because my ex boyfriend had just asked me back out, but I was with this new kid named Chris. I didn't want to break up with the new kid just to go back out with my ex. And I knew if I broke up with Chris my friend Jessica would ask him out because after I asked Chris out she was like you knew I liked him.

Then I told my school sister Aislinn that I didn't know what to do. And she was like I'm tired of dealing with your fucking love life witch you don't even have a love life. And I was like but can you still help me with this little/big problem and she was like he'll to the no.

Then the day before school was over she said in done dealing with your shit and I'm never gonna talk to or text you again,and we sure as hell aren't sisters anymore. I was heart broken </3 because she had been my school sister all semester and then the last time I get to see her she goes and dumps me as a sister.

And now me and my friend Leah glynn are friends again and we are talking about.........

If I get 5 votes and at least 2 comments I will continue.