It all started with hello.. (Stiles Stilinski fanfiction, Part 1)

"Alison?!" I said into my IPhone as I sobbed. "Yeah, sweetheart whats wrong?" My older sister, Alison asked in concern. "Ryan..he....he hit me." I always had a feeling something bad was going to happen in mine and my now EX boyfriends relationship. Nobody in my family aoproved of him, but i was stupid and i thought i was in love. I guess i just dont know what love is.

"I'm on my way to pick you up." Alison said. I hung up the phone and sat on the couch waiting for her. 20 minutes later she opened the old screen door to my disgusting, redneck trailor.

She grabbed my arm and dragged me to her car. As soon as we both got in she started the engine and we were on our way to my parents house. "Will dad and mom let me stay? or are they still mad at me?" I asked. "They always ponder over the thought of calling you, and begging you to come back." She put her hand on my thigh and I felt so relieved.

We got there and I went to the bathroom to freshen up since all my crying ruined my make-up. I walked back to the living room where Alison was. She caught me up on her life, which made my life sound like hell and hilbilly which was not how we were raised. "And this is my boyfriend, Scott." She showed me a picture of him and smiled like a mad man. "wow, he's cute! you did good!" I said and smiled. "alright, i thought tomorrow we could take you shopping and buy you some new clothes!" She said, "well, i never could pass the chance to go shopping!" we both laughed. She gave me some pajamas I could borrow since it was almost midnight.

"Dad and Mom are on their way home from work, I told them you were here." She said and she took me up to my old room. I have only been gone since the school year started, but it felt like forever.

I heard the front door open and I ran downstairs at the speed of lightning. I saw my dad and he hugged me so tight and kissed me on the forehead a million times. "I missed you guys so much" I said as I invited my mom into mine and dads bear hug. we stood their for a minute then they said I should get sleep and we will talk tomorrow.

I went upstairs and checked my phone. I had 2 Missed calls from ryan. I am finaly putting an end to this. I called him and he didnt answer so i left a message, all it said was "were done. Dont talk to me ever again." then i erased his number.

I went to sleep and woke up in the morning to the sound of metal raddeling and the front door opened. I went downstairs and alison was on the phone, she said "thanks, love you too bye" she hung up and looked at me. "Whats wrong?" I asked. "My car wont start and I need scott and his friend Stiles to come pick me up" She sounded annoyed, I knew why. She never liked asking for help unless it was a big deal.

I heard a honk outside. "thats my ride" She hugged me. I said bye and watched her walk out the door. It felt dark, and since I was already awake i decided to open the blinds. As I let go of the string I looked outside and saw them leaving. Alison was in the back, Scott was in the front and Scotts friend was driving. I think Alison said his name was Stiles...he was cute. He has short brown hair and dark brown eyes to match. He saw me staring and smiled a little, I felt myself blush a little and I smiled back, Then they drove off.

I went into the kitchen where my parents were having coffee. We talked for a while and we agreed that i would go to school next week. I dropped out when I ran away with my douch-Bag boyfriend. I'm 16 and Alison is 17.

I am a littke nervous to start school again, but I knew Alison had my back. I hung around the house for a while and just waited for Alison to come home so we can go shopping.

She got home, and Stiles drove her, but stiles didnt leave. She ran inside and threw her bag on the couch. "are you ready? Stiles is gonma drive us because my car wont start." "sure, lets go!" I walked out there with Alison and she introduced me to Stiles. "Hey, I'm Stiles" He smiled and after he said that i couldnt stop thinking about his dimples! "I'm Jessica, Alisons sister" I waved and Alison moved the passengers seat up so i could get in the back.

I kinda knew my butt was close to stiles but i didnt think much of it, because we didnt really know each other. I sat down and we were on our way to the mall.