A Sick Niall - Niam

Hey! So I wrote a thing. It's a Niam one - with a bit of fluff... Uh, if you dont like this type of thing, may aswell read something else :) It's my first one so here goes...

 Niam- A Sick Niall 

It was 3:15am and Niall had just woken up. He felt horrible. The pounding in has head had only gotten worse since he went to bed. The boys all questioned him about why he left dinner early that night. He had just told them that he had stuff to do. Not wanting any of them to worry about him so they could enjoy a nice night. Liam was the most concerned about Niall of course because of the fact that they just started dating. The rest of the band new, but so far management didn't. The two of them had to keep everything they did together in public to a minimal. He promised niall he would be home to later.

Niall looked over to see Liam on the single bed next to him. Another reason why he didn't like hotels-they didn't have very big beds. Liam had to sleep separate from him. He looked around sitting up in bed. Everything was dark. He leaned over an turned the lamp next to his bed on. Bad decision. His vision started to blur and his head started spinning. His stomach turned and he could feel his dinner coming up. "Shoot" He said before running straight for the bathroom leaning over the toilet vomiting up everything he ate for dinner. He sat bak up against the wall with tears starting to fall from his eyes. He throat started to hurt. Niall just stayed like that staring at the wall for quite a while. After he thought all of that was over he felt it all again. He went straight for the toilet and started vomiting again. This time it woke Liam. He continued to bring up the leftovers of food in his stomach. Liam walked into the bathroom to discover Niall leaning over the toilet. He got down on his knees next to Niall slowly rubbing circles on his back trying to comfort Niall as best he could. "It's all right Ni, I'm here." He could see Niall's face in pain as he threw up again. He looked away, still holding him. After a few more minutes of Niall throwing up he finally stopped. Niall looked up at Liam and said "thank you." Liam helped him up, "don't worry about it. I'm just going to help you get better." Niall didn't want a fuss over him, he just wanted Liam to go back to sleep and stop worrying about him. "Li I'm fine, I'll just go downstairs, I think they have some medicine in one of those shops down there." He starts to walk toward the door only to be stopped by Liam. "Babe please go back into bed. You're sick, I'll go, I'll be back soon." Niall didn't have enough energy to argue. He just nodded and went straight back into bed. Turning the lights off on the way.

After a while  he woke to see Liam coming through the door, he wasn't alone, Louis followed behind. He cringed at the lights as they are turned on. "What's Louis doing here?" Niall says annoyed at the fact that now he would have two people looking after him when he just wanted to do it all himself. It's not that he didn't like like all of the care he was going to get. It's just he wanted to go back to bed. He could look after himself easily enough. Louis walked into the room holding a cold flannel, "do you have a temperature?  How do you feel?" he said as he leant over Niall and put his hand on his forehead.  "Um, my head hurts a lot, so does my throat and my tummy." Louis takes his hand off Niall and looks over to Liam, yeah he is a bit hot. Might have a temperature." Liam nods at Louis, "put the flannel on him then, I'll sit with him, do you want to go and get the medicine I got? I think I left it in the bag but the door."

"Sure," Louis goes and gets the bag and takes out the medicine. "You bought liquid? What's wrong with tablets, he's not a kid!" Liam rolled his eyes, he bought the liquid because he knew that Niall didn't like trying to swallow tablets. "Just bring it here," Louis did as he was told and took the bottle to Liam. He measured it as best he could. The bottle only gave measurements for kids up to twelve so he just guess how much Niall was supposed to have. "Here Ni, you'll have to sit up." Niall slowly pulled himself up so that his back and head leaned against the wall. Liam hands him the medicine and he takes it, swallowing it all.

"Lou, go and get the bag for me please," Liam sits down on the bed, planting a soft kiss on his nose. "Li I'm sick, don't get to close," Liam ignores him, "I don't care. If I get sick at least I won't be alone." Niall smiles, Louis walked back in with the bag and hand it to Liam. "Thanks mate," Liam says taking the bag from him and getting out what was still inside. It was a movie, Toy Story, he got off the bed and put it in the DVD player and waited for it to load. "Louis, can you help me push the beds together?"

"Where is the please Liam? You should know better." Louis replies with a smirk on his face. "Louis shut up and help me!" Louis does this time and helps Liam to push his his bed up against Niall's. "Thanks, wanna stay for a little while? I was gonna watch a movie with Niall until he falls asleep." Louis shakes his head. "Sorry mate, I gotta get back to bed, I'm pretty tired. Hope you get better soon Ni,"

"that's fine Lou, thanks for your help,"

"yeah thanks" Niall says with a croaky voice before laying back down in his bed. Louis leaves, "what movie did you get?""Toy Story," Niall rolled his eyes, why couldn't he guess that? Of course that's what Liam would get. It is his favorite movie after all.

Liam slid into the bed pulling the sheets over him and Niall. He puts his arm around him pulling Niall close, kissing him on his forehead gently. They both watch the movie together, Liam wrapped around Niall. As the movie finishes, Niall looks up at Liam, "thank you Liam, for taking care of me. It means a lot." There was a pause for a moment. "I love you." Niall said quietly, Liam smiled, that was the first time either of them had said those three words to each other. "I love you too, Niall."

 So if you liked it and want more... uh i dont know how this works... tell me some how :)