His Blue Eyes

I heard my alarm clock go off at 6:40 in the morning. I was thinking to myself, "Great, the beginning of the "worst" day of school, but this time, I'm a freshman."
   The first thing I need to do was go to the office because I had lost my Schedule during all the time I had to prepare for, dare I say it, School. Still gives me the chills Every time I say it. Oh well, here I go to catch the bus.

*At the school*

"Good Morning Ann." Mr. BG said as usual.

"Good Morning." I said.

"Have a nice day." Mr. BG said.

I walked to the office, asked for a copy of my schedule and closely examined it. I hope all of the teachers I have are nice and cool. I still had time to kill because school did not start until 8:00am and it was only 7:15 so I sat at the table next to my friend Kris.

"Good Morning Ann. It's so great to see you after a whole summer!" She said.

"Good Morning Kris. Yeah it's been a whole summer" I said.

"How are you?" She asked me.

"I'm Good, how about you?" I asked her.

"I'm amazing!" She exclaimed! "Hey can I see your schedule?" Kris said.

"Yeah." I nodded, handing my  schedule over and she closely examined it. 

"Here's the good news." Ann said before I interrupted her.

"WHAT! WE DON'T HAVE ANY CLASSES TOGETHER?!" "Anyways, as you were saying."

"You know that one teacher I told you about last year?" She asked with a huge smile on her face.

"Umm, no I don't think so, Wait a second, is it Mr. Sobotka?"

"YES!" Her smile grew even wider.

I smirked. "Maybe this year, since you see him everyday for the rest if the year, you can work your way to be his favorite student." I said.

Her smile, this time even bigger than ever before. She nudged me.

"Ow, I guess I deserved that." I laughed.

"Well it's time to get to our classes since we're just getting to know each of our teachers and each class is only 5 minutes."

"Let's go. I'll see you in a bit Ann, and don't have to much fun." I laughed once more.

...4 classes later.. 

"Oh my goodness!" She squealed.

"So I take it, it went well?" I asked.

"His blue eyes, they shimmer as if the sun hit the oceans crashing waves, his smile, if only he smiled more often, his smile could burn holes through me." She said without hesitating.

"Oh Ann, love has got you by the heart."