Fact One: WWD Likes Someone ^o^

This is a big discovery in my opinion! If you like whitewolfdelay like I do, you probably thought sweetsugarsenpai was his sweetheart, but she's not! I have examined this carefully, being the fan I am, and I have proven it is someone else! I have looked at the Toy Foxy x Male Reader book, and it seems whitewolfdelay likes girls with long hair and it's associated with red.

From inside sources, I've confirmed this to be true. He also likes to be taller than the girl he is with. He likes girls with glasses and a good sense of style too. I have confirmed this to be none other than a girl named Mia! According to GoldenVengeance101, there is a girl named Mia in whitewolfdelay 's school with those features, but he wouldn't tell anymore.

This led to believe that Mia and whitewolfdelay were a match! Mia doesn't have Wattpad, so whitewolfdelay is safe, for now. He used to like sweetsugarsenpai, but Mia has stolen his heart. Oh love goes on. Also, according to another inside source, sweetsugarsenpai still thinks whitewolfdelay likes her!

Well, that's it for fact one! Remember, I'm not here to make them seem famous. I just want to bring facts to people! See you around!