She Doesn't Believe in Forever

There was once a girl who was afraid to start a relationship because she thinks that nothing could last, especially realtionships

There was once a girl who was afraid to start a relationship because she thinks that nothing could last, especially realtionships. She thinks that feelings can change in an instant, so when she finally had a boyfriend, she began looking forward to the end of thier relationship.

"We won't last." she told him. He just laughed, thinking that it was absurd of her to think that.

They lasted for five years.

"I'll never breakup with you." he promised, but she was not convinced, still certain that their end will come. Even if they'll last for more years.

Later on, he proposed to her and she said yes. After a few years, 'he'd surely fall out of love for me and we'd get annuled', she thought.

Then they had kids and were married for ten years. Still, she looked forward to the end.

Before their 55th year anniversary, her husband felt ill. And this she thought, was the end she's been waiting for.

"I told you, we wouldn't last." she said in his deathbed.

He smiled sadly and said to her, "I thought I had already proven you wrong."

That made her look back to the years that they had been together, and somehow regretted that she lived each day with the worry that it will end one day, that she didn't enjoy the times they've been together.

Now, the end she's been waiting for all her life has finally come, yet she doesn't want it anymore. She prayed hard for God to prolong his life for another day, another week or another year. She don't mind it anymore, as long as he'll be with her. But he died that night and she didn't get the chance to redeem herself.

After a few days though, the woman died. She just fell asleep and never woke up. She saw her husband in heaven. He was smiling while waiting for her at the gate.

Crying, she ran into his arms."I thought I'd never see you again!"

"We just hit a pause, but now, our story continues," he said. "And it will never end."