Prologue

Mika's POV

"I will miss you." Ara sat beside me, caressing my leg.

"I will miss you too, Vic. But this will be only for 2 days. We'll see again very soon." I encourged her.

"2 days, Ye. Matagal na para sakin yun." She backhugged me, tightly as she could.

"Hayaan mo, Vic. After two days, we'll plan a vacation together. Tayo lang, kahit saan." I smiled at her. "As if you're not gonna see me anymore, it will be only for two days, okay?"

"Sige. Not unless magsusuot ka ng masyadong revealing. Ayoko ng mga ganon. Baka may makaaaway pa ako sa vacation natin." Ara reassured me. She's very protective and very selosa, pero in a good way. She doesn't overthink, she just makes sure that I am hers. I would be hers, only hers.

"Fine, babe. You don't have to worry naman eh, I will only be yours." I told her. She tucked my shoulder, squeezing me tightly.

"Kahit na. I trust you, but I don't trust others." She told me.

"I love you. I have to go." I said. She kissed me passionately. I kissed back, but ended it up quickly.

"I love you. I will see you soon." She said.

And with that, we break our contact to each other. Hoping to reach that hand of hers again soon.

Naglakad na ako palabas our apartment. My luggages with me while I'm on my way. She's looking at me behind the windows, giving me a 'be safe' wave. I waved back and gave her a flying kiss.

"Manong, let's go." I said.

I'm on my way to Cavite. We'll be having our business conference there and I'm sure as much I am needed to be there. This is my career, I am much obliged to be here and to represent our company. I'm a fashion designer at my age, and I'm currently having my project.

I got my phone pumped up for a music. I'm getting very sleepy now. I played Vic's favorite song. She loved The 1975 as much any other fan would do. Not trying to brag, just exaggerating. She went to this one mall show and made me line at the queue while she goes to the back of the 'mini concert stage' to check the band members. Those things that makes her feel young, she likes that.

Most of the time, Vic's family was not in a stable way. It has been a big chaos for them to accept Ara's real sexuality. Her parents expected her to be a great woman, with volleyball skills and great mind in Psychology. But one of them was hard for Ara to do. To stay as woman as possible. If I were her parents, I'd rather support her. Kesa ipahiya ko pa siya sa ibang tao na hindi ko tanggap ang sarili kong anak. Not to tolerate her, but I would still be a guide for her.

I woke up from my half sleep, getting very impatient with how this Cavite is far. Yet nadisdisturb din ako sa bilis ng takbo ng kotse.

"Manong, san banda na po tayo?" Tinanong ko, umaambon na kasi.

"Ma'am, SLEX na po." Napatingin siya sa windshield.

Naramdaman ko na parang bumibilis ang takbo ng kotse. I panicked, kasi parang pabilis na ng pabilis.

"Manong, ang bilis naman po ng takbo natin." I said, while resting my hand over the shoulder of the right front seat.

"Ma'am, ayaw po gumana ng break."

Those words kept on repeating in my mind. At first it didn't struck me, but it his worryness made me realize.

"Ano ng gagawin natin, Manong! Baka maaksidente tayo!"

Kinabahan na ako, alam ko nangyayari to sa mga movies. They all end up having an accident and end up being dead or in coma. I'm scared, tinawagan ko si Vic.

"Hello? Vic!"

"Ye, bak—"

And in a sudden motion, my eyes can't see any light.

Vic's POG

"Ye, bak—"

Call ended.

What just happened? Mika seems very scared. Ano kayang nangyayari? With those questions on my mind, I decided to do a call back.

"The number you dialed is busy or out of coverage area. Please try your—"

"Mika! Sagutin mo!"

"The number you di—"

"Nagaalala na ako, Ye. Please answer my call."

Kinakabahan na ako. I'm scared. Very scared. Paranoia hits me, I am to scared to whatever happen to Mika. I once had her, and once never lose her.

I tried to ring Mika's driver. Just like hers, I can't contact.

There is something happening.

I can feel that there is something happened to Mika.

And I am not ready to know what it is.

Hello everyone! Or nobody! I'm still worrying baka kasi walang nagbabasa nitong book ko but hoping for the best! Hope you guys will enjoy my book. I'll do my best to sponge my brain in doing much drama and stuff in my story. Actually first time kong gumawa ng Kara book, I used to do story sa other account ko but I got too busy and tired kaya napabayaan ko. Now I think it's the right time to do this. So much characters will be here in this story especially volleyball players.

Sana rin po open minded and viewers ko sa environment na to. We all know Ara and Mika, they're both girls. Kahit anong sabihin ko naman, this book is fictional. Kathang isip lang po. Iniimbento ko lang po ito! Haha! Kaya sana po, if you're not used to these kinds of stories, I might suggest to just read the Prologue para ma view pa rin diba. Chos joke! Haha! Basta po yun, I hope you guys understand. May SPG moments din po, lalo na po yung Horror... Just joking!

About pala sa cover photo, still can't find time to edit one. But I will sure soon i'll find time.

Ingat po kayo everybody always!

Follow me on my SNS:
• twitter ; @0penspiker
• instagram ; @0penspiker

I will see you guys, soon!

Ney x