Chapter 1

I wake up in the most deepest regret, as I am late for work at starbucks my shift starts at 10:30am it is now 11:00am and i have a miss call from my manager and I have 1 voicemail... When I arrive 1 hour late I said to the manager I overslept thr manager then said "okay do and extra hour after work and close the shop when you're done"... I am about to start my serving i had to give a chocolate latté to a really cute and handsome man he seems around my age his lovely blue eyes caught me of guard I was just admiring him for a few seconds then he said "can I have my latté now not to bother you" and he laughed so i laughed with him not trying to embarras myself, he smilrd and said "thank you" and winked. I then had to take another order but while waiting at the till he kept glancing over at me and when I saw I smiled and he did aswell, after he had finished his latté he asked if he could have a Muffin and I said "sure" and now I think I know who he is, he is very similar to a guy I've seen before on youtube once and if I can remember his name is Joe??, well anyway I recognized the wink from somewhere.

Thanks cuties for reading the first chapter pretty crap ah well and peace out, love you guys, stay happy, don't be sad I love you loads love you... Yes you