The Pancake fic

AGAIN, A REALLY OLD SMUTTY FIC! you have been warned

"Damnit Phil!" I shouted playfully

"Not my fault you suck at Halo!" Phil replied teasingly as he snaked his arm around me

I rested my head on his shoulder and looked at the clock, it was already 19:30. My stomach growled as if it sensed that dinner was soon to be served. 

"Dan, can we have pancakes for dinner?" Phil asked 

"why not" I thought "Sure Phil" I said as I planted a kiss on his cheek

I walked to the kitchen and started to make pancakes (Deliah Smith style of course). I had four ready by 20:00. I brought the plates over to where Phil was sitting on the couch.

"Will they be as good as they smell?" Phil asked

"Yes." I said, Phil was so hot, his blue eyes travled to mine and we locked gazes, a slight smile twitched on his face

"You know, we don't have to eat now..." Phil whispered as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him

I smiled and set our plates down on the coffee table. I wrapped my arms around Phil and kissed him. His tounge glided over my lips, asking for entrance. I gladly granted it. I Pushed him down on the couch and let out a groan of pleasure. I pulled Phils shirt off and he proceded to remove mine. Our skin grinded together in such a pleasuable manner. I started to move down until I could easily unbutton his jeans and slide them off of him. I threw them to the floor and his erect member popped up through his boxers, which I hungrily slid off. I opened my mouth and worked my way down, controlling my gag reflex. Phil moaned quietly. Then I felt something hot against me. I opened my eyes and saw phil, with one of my pancakes in his hand gliding it over my back, covering it with butter. It felt so good. I made my way back to his lips and kissed him hard. I could feel my jeans being tugged of slowly. Then my boxers. I groaned in pleasure as Phil grinded his body against mine. I proceeded to take a pancake and press it to his lips, we both slowly ate it pleasuarbley.

"Dan, you are the best cook...." Phil said through a mouthful of pancake

I smiled and once we finished, I kissed his neck softly and stroked him with my hands thoughtfully, he thrust upwards and tightened his grip around me. He flipped me on to my back, he made his way down to my hard member. I moaned as he deep throated me. I could feel myself cum from the arousal.

"Do I taste good Phil?" I moaned

"Just as good as your pancakes" Phil said

He picked me up and proceded to carry me to the bedroom, where he kissed me again

"I love you Dan Howell" Phil whispered

"And I love you Phil Lester" I replied

Phil kissed me softly until I fell alsleep. The next morning I woke up next to him and smiled. I brushed a kiss across his lips then drifted off again.