I Have Loved You All Along: A KiSeob Fanfic

It was a crazy night.BEAST's manager had planned a HUGE surprise celebration party for the boys,to celebrate the 3rd year of being together in a group.Hundreds of people were invited to the big night.Though the boys did not get there until about an hour after all of the guests had arrived.They were all wearing matching pearl midnight blue suits,but each with a different colored tie.Doojoon had red,Dongwoon had orange,Yoseob had yellow,Kikwang had dark purple,Hyunseung had blue and Junhyung had dark green.They entered the large building with a loud warm welcome full of cheers,claps and a few whistles.Big smiles came onto there faces,they waved as they walked in,bowing to some Hyungs.A few waiters wearing white shirts,black vests and pearl midnight blue bow ties.

On the trays that the waiters were holding were glasses of champagne and sparkling cider.Each member grabbed a glass,though only Doojoon,Junhyung and Yoseob grabbed a glass of the cider.the other three grabbed the alcohol beverage.All six members walked there seperate ways,talking to people as well as other idols that were invited.After a few good hours,some of the guests had gone home,as well as BEAST's manager.Yoseob had been talking to a couple of female idols from cube entertainment,for some reason,he looked over and seen his co-members Hyunseung and Kikwang laughing and yelling.He sighed and bowed to the young woman,walking over to the two drunks making noise.

"Are you two drunk?" Yoseob said,Kikwang looked over and nodded with a cute cheeky smile,followed by a laugh.Though Hyunseung had calmed himself down a bit.Yoseob grabbed the glass out of Kikwang's hand and said "Ok,i'm taking you back up to the room." Yoseob then grabbed his friend's arm and started to pull him.Kikwang,with a large smile still on his face,waved bye to the fellow drunks and willingly went with Yoseob.They managed to get to the elevator,though for some reason Kikwang kept laughing.Since Yoseob shared a room with Kikwang,he decided he would turn in for the night,considering it was past midnight.Once they got to there floor,Yoseob quickly walked to the room with Kikwang's arms in his hands.Once the door was opened,Kikwang stumbled in.

"Hahaha,why are you rushing me Yoyo?" He kept snickering.Yoseob replied "You're being noisy! I needed to get you in here before you woke up everyone next door!" Kikwang plopped on the bed,Yoseob looked over and sighed."Come one.At least take your shoes off." Yoseob walked over and took the shoes off of his friends.Now leaning over Kikwang and unbuttoning his jacket.Kikwang looked at Yoseob and smiled "Why are you undressing me?" Yoseob sighed "Because you are too drunk to think properly to do it yourself." Obviously aggervated,Yoseob managed to get the jacket off of him.Bringing his legs up onto the bed,he grabbed the covers and started to cover up Kikwang."Noooo! Stay here with me!" Kikwang cry ed like a smart ass child."I'll be in that bed over there ok?" 

Before Yoseob could say something else,Kikwang grabbed his arm and flung him onto the bed,getting on top of him "Haha! Got you!".Kikwang laughed like a child.Starting to tickle the small boy underneath him.Yoseob started laughing but try ed to keep it down,he couldn't help that his weakness was being ticklish.Yoseob flopped around laughing like a little school boy.Then,he stopped.Kikwang stopped tickling him and leaned down,placing his lips onto Yoseobs.His eyes widened in shock,the young Blondie was in to much of shock that he didn't make a sound,but all he did was lay there,blinking.Yoseob's eyes finally shut tight and he gripped onto his friend's jacket,muffling a bit.Thinking this is a need for more,Kikwang put more force into the kiss,making Yoseob gasp and Kikwang's tongue slipping into his mouth.

Yoseob was slowly drifting into the kiss.For some reason,he was starting to like it.A lot.Kikwang moved his hand down Yoseob's chest and up his shirt,tracing his abs with his fingertips.The blonde flinched a bit by his cold hands placed his hands onto Kikwangs own chest.Moving his head to the side a bit.Kikwang then reached down,his hand gliding across the crotch of Yoseob's pants.He quickly tryed to move away "K-Ki-Kikwang...! W-Wait a minute..!" Ignoring him,Kikwang shut him up by ramming his lips onto Yoseobs.The smell of alcohol devoured the scent of there cologne.After a few seconds of unbuttong his pants,Kikwang reached inside and grabbed a hold of his member."Aah..!" He broke the kiss and turned his head away,making Kikwang kiss up and down Yoseob's neck.