The Changes

PaRiah P.O.V
My name is PaRiah but my Uncle and brother call me TuTu. I'm a twin ,an identical twin. I'm also the youngest twin, I have a brother named Paulie but in our old town they called him Slim. He's only 3 hours older than me. I'm 5'10. I have a dark skin complexion ,  I wear glasses sometimes. I'm 17, I have long black curly hair that hits past my shoulders but I always put it in a messy bun, I have brown eyes , a gorgeous facial structure, high cheekbones, a deep dimple in my right cheek ,and a hourglass shape. My aunties say a coca cola bottle shape. They're always making jokes to uncle about it "You better keep that 9 on your hip for them little boys," my aunts say in laughter. Honestly I'm really not interested in boys yet.
Growing up I watched my mother go through so much verbal and physical abuse with my bum ass drug dealing stepdad. I hated every form of a man but my brother and Uncle. I use to be scared to stay in the house alone with my step-dad and his friends, mostly him. I hated how he looked at me ,like he just wanted me, his friends too. I knew they were undressing me with their eyes, biting their lips and swallowing extra saliva while scanning every curve of my body. I refused to come out my room until my mother or my brother came. I haven't even told my mother or brother how uncomfortable I was around him, I just made it easy for myself because if I did my brother would have reacted in a psychotic way and my mother would be stressed and go find her next high, which I'm pretty sure my step dad would give her. They're too much for me so I keep to myself.
I'm really shy but artistic and funny. I have a great personalty but I'm just to afraid to show it. I love school and I live to draw. I wanted to be an artist but my aunts told me to make it easy on myself and go into my uncles business. Next year when I'm out of high school I'm going to major in architectural design.
My mother was my biggest supporter, she really loved my art. Every canvas I have ever paint on or paper I've drawn on she's kept. Sadly this year my mother had an overdose, she died before our birthday she and I were like best friends we had a very close relationship she gave me advice about everything she always made me laugh even when I wasn't in the mood too. I miss her so much we were like peanut butter and jelly; inseparable, but my brother and her didn't have a close relationship they didn't get along at all. He treated her more like a crack addict than his mother, it was sad because me and him couldn't do anything about it. When Pauli's and my mom got into it he'd hit her where it's hurts and he knew he did but all his words were true. I didn't care if the were she was still our mother. Mostly that's why him and I got into arguments or fights I felt like his words triggered her to smoke more heavily. Paulie and I are not always on bad terms honestly we get along great beside that.
I'm moving to St. Louis with my Uncle and Brother, I'm not use to being outside Chicago Illinois or out the house period. My Uncle told me when we get there be cautious of these boys. Honestly I'm not even worried about that my brother is gonna stop all that ,Paulie be on my back more than my ass do.

Paulie P.O.V
Wassup my name Paulie but everybody call me Slim. I'm 6'3, I have a dark skin complexion , I have a muscular frame, I have dreads that sit on my shoulders, light brown eyes, I'm 17 ,and I live with my Uncle and twin sister. This Year my mother died on a overdose, I'm not surprised because when we were kids we would watch her get abuse,and sell herself for her next high. It was hard watching her go through her crack addiction, but shit she could've stopped if she wanted too. She died a few days before our birthday my moms was coo but we never got along. I hated that she couldn't beat that Shit. It killed me to see my mother get buried, I had never felt so shattered and devastated it not one day I wished I could've helped her with her addiction but I mean shit happens and she could only change herself.
Next my sister and I were sent to live with our uncle Terrell he's our God Father he protect us from the streets and anything he knows can hurt us ,well shit he tired, he doesn't know I'm selling. Living in a house with a crackhead and a step-dad that don't make shit because all he do is smoke that shit too, is not gonna take care of my sis and I. I know he sell so if he ever do find out I hope he has a understanding, and one day I walked in on him and my step dad doing exchanges with the duffle bag, he's an Architect too, a big business man but he's also a big time drug lord, he make moves all around Chicago and Atlanta. Everybody know him as Loyalty. Well, besides PaRiah she doesn't know he jugg'n. She think he's just an architect.
I don't want to be an architect like my Uncle but I do want to build my own shit up like he did; he has his own architectural business. I want to make my own business so my sister and I don't have to want for shit anymore. All my life I took care of her, she's a daughter and sister wrapped in one I want to see her get to where she needs to be in life; to be successful. PaRiah's smart and inventive as hell. She has a lot of talent her artwork is the dopest shit I've ever seen, I believe she could go somewhere and make it big but she want to design building and shit but she still gon make hella money doing that so I ain't got no problems with that, except for these little niggas getting in her way. Niggas say she pretty or whatever, I peep how these niggas be looking at her, I'll drill a nigga over her, on my bird, it's my duty as a father and big brother to protect her. Ya feel me?