Kim Seokjin known as Jin.

He was born and raised in Sunyshore City a beautiful place in the Sinnoh region. Ever since he was a little kid he always was passionate about two things, food and Pokémons. His parents owned a restaurant were a lot of trainers and their Pokémons would eat. He grew up between the Pokémons and cooking delicious meals for trainers and their companions. When he was 18 years old he got a job at the restaurant from his parents. He loved cooking meals and when there was time between cooking he would be listing to the stories of the trainers that he had made a meal for. On the age of 14 he got his first Pokémon. A trainer who had come to the restaurant every year since he was 10 years old, gave him his first Pokémon. He told Jin that he was more than ready to become a Pokémon trainer.  Jin and his kind way of taking care of Pokémons, had shown the man that there are more ways to connect with your Pokémon than only battling with them. Jin stayed working at the restaurant. He discovered a new formula for organic Pokémon food, that would help them get more strength.  He and his companion Vulpix were best buddies. After a long day of working Jin would come home and sit down on the couch, Vulpix would always come to him give him little kisses and fall asleep on his lap. Jin and Vulpix were always together, making food or training. In his spare time he would take Vulpix out for a walk and they would practice together to make their bond stronger. One day Jin and Vulpix were out collecting berries in route 214. While they were searching for berries, they heard a girl screaming. They ran as fast as they could to the girl, when they arrived the two companions saw a girl crying, she was surrounded by Beedrills. Jin yelled: Vulpix do flamethrower! Vulpix did exactly what Jin said they almost scared all the Beedrills away except for one. He was making his way towards Jin. Vulpix saw what was happing  she wanted to protect her trainer she used flame charge a move she hadn't been able to do. But I worked the Beedrill flew away and Jin and the girl were both save. Vulpix walked towards Jin but on the way she touched a stone, after that she lighted up, she was evolving in Ninetales. Jin walked at a now evolved Vulpix, he was surprised but happy at the same time his little buddy had evolved in a Ninetales. The girl who had calmed down walked up to Jin and Ninetales. Thanks for rescuing me. I want you to have this Pokémon egg, I know you would take good care of it. The story of Jin and his Ninetales even had been on the news. A few months after that he received a letter from Professor Sigamore, he saw Jins story on the news and heard a lot about him and his way of taking care of Pokémons. He was interested in working together with Jin on journey to discover more about Mega evolution. Jin and his companion were welcome to join him and a other trainer in research. Jin got the opportunity to go on a adventure in Kalos region with his beloved Ninetales at his side. Professor Sigamore had also offered him a place to stay so Jin, Ninetales and his Pokémon egg moved to Lumiose city.

To be continued.