What you need??

In some situations of life you scratch your head so hard and think that what you need in order to change that bad situation into good one.

Is it courage, hard work, determination or cunningness...what you need ?? It's very hard to chose between all those aspects.

You want to live happily ever after and without any concerns, but is this possible? Because as a matter if fact , we all know that life shows it's bad side anytime, anywhere. It always try to break your courage, even your heart and leaves you shattered with nothing.

But you still have a chance. A chance, which is passing as every second passed. It's hard. It's frustrating. But all you need is faith in god.

Yes, God. You're his son and he will never harm you . He us protecting you even when you are sleeping. Believe me, it's true.

All he wants you to get better and better. You have to believe in him.

Faith is the thing you need at that time. All you have to do is to just remind yourself that this hard time will surely pass away and a new day is awaiting for you with even more challenges and you're gonna face and knock 'em down.

Here's my first story
Hope you guys like it..XX Love. DeepXX.. if you like or dislike my story please comment.