Wasnt What I Thought Would Happen

The sun shined in through the curtains making my eyes squint. Today was Friday and tonight me and my friends were going to a One Direction concert, and the best part is that we got VIP passes. After hitting the snooze button on my alarm clock 10 times I managed to drag my self out of bed. I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans, my white converse, and a sweater that had a heart on it. I went into my bath and turned on the shower and hopped in, when I got in it was warm but then it got freezing.

"Matt turn off the water NOW!" I yelled at my younger brother. Every time I do anything he has to do something to mess it up. Matt was in grade 8 and I was in grade 12.

I hopped out of the shower and put my clothes on then dried my hair. I put my iPhone on its "doc and blasted Kiss You. I didn't recognize the time until I got a text from Alex saying " hurry up I'm waiting outside" with that I was out the door and into her car. We had to drive 25 minutes to get to school , but Alex passed about 16 people an we made it to school on time.

Just as I was about to go to my class Alex asked "Allie why went u ready on time this morning ?" I just walked half way until I turned around and yelled " tell ya later" with that I waved and I was off to my class.

It was English class so I just fiddled with my fingers until the bell rang. I shot up out of my chair and off to my locker.

**************************************

When I got to my lockers Alex was there, I saw her there tapping her foot impatiently waiting for me and I knew what she was gonna do. " Allie why weren't you ready today?."

I laughed at her silliness " seriously why not?!" I just kept on giggling and finally she started to giggle to.

" Okay so this morning I was listening to One Direction music on blast and I didn't check the time, i never check the time because you always let me know my hitting the horn, and I guess I couldn't hear the horn." I told her. She giggled but then the bell rung and we had to go to our classes.

I have a exam so as soon as I'm done my exam I wait for Alex to be done hers, so she can drop me off at my house. I was done my exam about 5 minutes before her, now I'm unlocking my d

Front door to my house. I walked through my house to my room to grab my wallet. I walked back out of my room and headed to the front door. But tripped over our dog Chase. Chase was a Great Dane, and he was huge if I brought him for a walk all the other people would keep their distance.

I hopped into my car and drove to the grocery store and when I got there I went to the candy section and there I saw a very familiar blonde but I couldn't put my finger on it......