I Want Him Hurt.

***Chapter 1 Part 1

                      What actually killed me was him; Josh Mason. Josh pulled me apart, he hurt me. I have never experenced anything of the slighted before and it will never happen to me ever agian. I'm Macy; Macy Edwards and Josh well he just broke my heart. Oh you must have been thinking that he was some crazy serieal killer and I was some girl just watching everyone else live there lifes while I dwelled on my after life; not in the slightest. I wasn't going to be angry at Josh (well i always will be) but, what I really want is revenge. I want something for him that he has never exprienced before. But the plans i wrote over and over and over agian just seemed to kidish and juvinal. I thought about scorpians in the bed, iching powder his his boxers, snakes in his gym locker, and everything else that you could possibly think of. But nothing seemed to be just perfect to crack Josh Mason. He was tough, strong, hot, and every girl wanted him and every girl wanted me DEAD! They hated that for 2 years he had finally found someone.. Well he couldn't have love me THAT much because by breaking my heart he actually slept with my bestfriend I think just out of spite.

***

"Babe" I whined

"Yes darling" Josh said uneasy

"Is everything okay?" I asked not wanting to know the answer.

"Um... Yeah everything is good. Don't worry about it" Josh said and I started to tear

"Brittney told me" I said behind my tears

"What? Babe what are you talking about!" Josh said with an befubbled look on his face.

"Don't lie to me Josh!" I yelled and through a shoe at his face

***