Chapter One

Americus pov (boy in the picture )
Man i hate my life oh sup it yo boy Americus Coleman and my life here stinks man i was in a good sleep till my alarm woke me up and realize im late for school i jumping out of bed grab my tooth brush and did my morning thing and took a quick shower i hop out the shower put on my school uniform. And i didnt have time to eat breakfast so i grab my bag and ran down the stairs and trip on my shoe laysus and fell down the stairs my school paper and home work flew everywhere. So i got up and pick up my paper and head out the door. I tride run towards the bus but as soon i got there the bus already pull off. man can this day get any worse. so i had ti walk to school so i walk down an ally where the drug addics was at one of them look at me and lick his lips i kept on walking. "hey punk said one of them. i kept on walking till one of them threw walk behind me and slam me to the ground. "you heard me punk" one of them said. i tried to get up but one one them kick me to the ground. "where you going punk"said one of them with the hoodie as one of them went inside my pocket and took out my wallet and took my lunch money and took off running great how how am i going to eat. So i got up and fix my clothing and ran to school. on my way to school i felt someone following me. i ignore it and kept on. walking.
end of intro

At school.

Ashley pov
i was in school talking to my friends keekee and Emma about the all the boys in history class till Emma brought up Americus name.
end of pov)
Emma: what about Americus he look cute

Ashley blush a little

keekee: you like him

Ashley: " shut up"

keekee:  "OMG!  you like him!"

Ashley: "yes ok i like him happy!
keekee  :"you all shoud date!

Ashley: " i dont know if he would like me."

Next thing Americus camie in the class room jacked up
everyone look at him shock
(Americus pov )
On my way to school i got jump twice in the Ally and by the school man i hate my life" you late mr Coleman "said Mr thompson.  i tryed to exsplane what happen but he just. gave me after school detention. i took my seat and took out my note book and begain writting down my notes that was on the bord.