Lumiose

Bong...

The bell struck fiercely through the already silent Johto, who had been anticipating this all day.

Bong...

The citizens of Sinnoh bowed their heads further in silence as they heard the second reminder of the silence they would pay.

Bong...

Even the battle chateau of Kalos hadn't been operating since that fateful night three days ago, for the fear of something happening again.

Bong...

The entire world came to a standstill, even the wild pokemon as the entire world took a moment to lament.

Bong...

The leaders of Kalos and Kanto bowed their heads, thinking of the job that would come.

Bong...

Candles flickered gently in front of the places that had been struck.

Bong...

Some people looked up into the clouds during their minute of silence, wondering what would have happened if they were there.

Bong...

No movement came from the uniformed military that stood in the streets of Lumiose as their tanks stood unrolling, their guns cold, but their minds warm with  brilliant anger and passion.

Bong...

Standing not as proud as it usually would, the Lumiose tower had been shut off and was as cold as the city.

Bong...

The world felt the fear begin to work its way into their minds.

Bong...

Everybody knew that this would change everything.

Bong...

The last chime of the bell signaled the end of the single minute of silence at noon. Yet the world was not ready to stir. Still in the minds of the people, especially Lumiose, horror shined bright. Memories of inky darkness light up by the famous lights, screaming and terror pervading that romantic setting as suicide bombers bomb outside of battle tournaments. A mass of people and chaos as people run swiftly and terrified through the night at the thought of being killed by the lightning pops of machine gun fire. Hostages in the Trainer PR video center and blood running through the streets from a savage attack. Truly scared, but in remembrance and anger, the people suddenly move on from these short thoughts, leaving with them the fear of the unknown, and to go on and fight was has happened...only fearing fear itself.

#PrayForParis and #FightTerrorism