Letters To You

What happened? Please someone tell me what's going on? What happened to my world? How did it go from being so perfect to it crumbling beneath me? One minute she was there next she was tired of me.. We were so close to having it all. I thought she was happy I thought I was doing all the right things. I went from her dream come true to someone she talks to here and there. I went from being the girl she would marry to someone she used to date. Maybe I wasn't pretty enough.. maybe I should've been skinnier maybe i was too annoying to keep around. I'm still in her life..for now. Until some other beautiful girl comes and I'm forgotten. I'm just her burden. She says I'll find someone else but what she doesn't see that even now for some reason I still remain loyal to her even though she probably doesn't care at this point. Who would want an old worn out thing like me anyways. I'll never be her perfect girl. I'm probably her biggest mistake she's ever made. But no matter how many times she's hurt me I'll do anything to keep her happy. Why? I don't know.. I don't care about anything anymore. My grades, my friends or family, the cuts on my legs ... I just miss her.. so badly. As pathetic as it sounds I fucking miss her. She's in my head 24/7 not just that our kisses and hugs, our "I love you's", our date ! EVERYTHING! It's haunts me day and night. But I know how could she ever miss anything as stupid as me .. she'd rather want better and who could blame her huh? I'm nothing. Always have and always will be..

                                                                                                    -N.m.M