What happend

Hellos my pearls so in my other book I rant so looked that up if you want but let me start this book ok                     
               (Lucy's pov )
*mind*
I am finally done with this paperwork this sea is full of pirates and now this is the only the beginning of this. * I walk out side of my office and onto the main deck* ( it was midnight and cloudy I was wearing a white button up blouse with a brown sleeve less button jacket and bark brown pants with black high hill boots)
*outside of Lucy mind*
Yyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhaaaaaa I well of to bed then hmmmm
* I walk to my room and change it to a pink night gown with red out line and a red ridden that goes around the wast. I lay down in bed and fall asleep in a instant*
\Interesting Lucy\
Hair:blonde
Eyes:brown
Age:23
Family: none all dead from murder
Lover: none
Kids:none
Job: hunting pirates
Friends:levy no one know where she is now she disappeared on June 20th 897.
Birth: October 20 874
Weapons: sword that has the power to blast light and or people across the room and a gun the shots a bullet that per light it can kill or bring back the dead.
(Next day)
*I heard a knock on my door*
Me: who is it?
??:loke we have a HUGH problem.
Me: what is it? *then the ship start to shake and Lean left to right*
Loke: we are being under attack.
Me:what hold on on second,
* I changed in to a white button up blouse and a blue shirts with black high hill boots and put on my sword and gun holster with my weapons in their holsters I open the door and it leans and I fell on loke I get of in a instant*
*Lucy mind *
I'm used to it already but umm I think he is not well what ever I made my way to the main beck it was a full on fight sword clashing to together gun going off every ware blood going up in the air and some landed on my face I wipe it off a fast as I could.

Hahahhhhhhhhaaaaaa cliff hanger I hope you in joyed it and bye my pearls