☆You Belong With Me☆

SONG FIC: YOU BELONG WITH ME BY TAYLOR SWIFT
Y/n- your name
C/n- crush name
Gf/n- crush's gf name

Y/n's POV
Y/n a normal highschool girl who had to deal with all the stuff nirmal teenagers go through. Pressure, puberty and most of all... LOVE oh how Y/n hates that word... she didn't really care much since she met c/n.. He was... well he was smart, kind, not to mention he was a star player in his school basketball team. For years they knew each other and did everything together. Then highschool came and made things more complicated.

MONDAY
"Hey C/n! What happened to you" y/n asked through the phone. "*sigh* me and gf/n had a fight. Again..." c/n was already crying through the phone. "C/n, she'll work out." "Thanks y/n, you always understand" C/n ended the call. "He just doesn't know... im always there for him. Can't he see that?" Tears began straming down y/n's face.

TUESDAY
I'm stuck in my room,studying listening to mine and c/n's favorite song. I remember c/n telling me that gf/n told him to stop listening to those songs. Ah.. me and c/n had a good laugh at that one. Gf/n just doesn't understand c/n...

She always forces herself  in those miniskirts that are just too short. I just wear my comfortable t shirts
She is always in her cherleeder uniform, showing off her moves. I just support c/n the best way possible by cheering out loud.

<time skip>
C/n's months with gf/n passed and they fought more often. He would visit me late at night crying out his problems. The month of the prom came and c/n was rather excited. He tried to set me up with some people but I refused. I loved him. Wait what? I oinched the bridge of my nise and thought about it all over again. Yes, i love him. More than just friends or brothers or whatever! I love him!

The day of the prom came and he called me up to see what were my plans. "Hey y/n, you coming tonight?" He asked. "Sorry, i can't go." I said "it wouldnt be the same without you.." he said. I ended the call. I lay on my bed and stared at my closet. I was planning to go i just wanted to surprise him. I got up and dressed up. It was a white dress with shiny bead lining on the sides and waist area. I dusted sparkly makeup on my face and silver eyeliner around my eyes and let my natural hair down. I wore my diamond earings and headed out to the limo. I arrived at the prom and walked around. I saw c/n and ran towards him. I tripped but he catched me. He smiled at me saying "you know what y/n?" I looked up and said "what?" He smiled "i broke up with gf/n an-" "what?" I asked. "Geez.. let me finish y/n." He said while  looking away. "Okay, okay, sorry.." i pouted. " to continue what i was saying and i realized.... she wasnt the girl for me... i already found her. She was actually just in front of me the whole time." I blushed. He tilted my head up with his finger. "I love you" i suddenly hugged him harder and whispered "i love you too!"

___________________________________
Hey guys! Nia here, how do ya guys think of my first oneshot? If you have suggestions or requests please comment them in the comments. Thankiess guys! ♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆
NiaSan out!◆¤◆