1: |How the hatred started|

It was a day of heavy rain, the little 7 year-old Taylor was holding a teddy bear standing obediently in school and waiting for dad to take her home.

"Hey, my name is Harry" a boy with curly hair and beautiful green eyes suddenly approached

Taylor looked at him and smiled back

"Hi Harry,my name is Taylor"

"Nice name! By the way, you can call me Hazza"

"Okay Hazza, and you can call me Taytay instead"

When Harry reached out, they did shake hands

"Can we be friends?' he asked

"Of course," she happily nodded, then her cheeks reddened

Harry pointed to the teddy bear and asked

"You has a really nice teddy bear, pretty like you"

Taylor chuckled at how he was so gentle

"Thank you, her name is Mina, she is my best friend"

"Hi Mina" Harry shook hands with the cute teddy bear

"She seems to love you," Taylor said

"Me too"

Meanwhile having a fun chatting with Harry, Taylor suddenly remembered something, she said

"Hazza, I forget the hat in class "

"So we'll go and take it back now" Harry suggested

"No, dad will come here soon and what if he couldn't find me?"

"Yeah, right, what should we do? '

"You just need to stand here, when my dad arrived, you could tell him to wait for me a while"

"Okay, but I did not know your dad"

Thought for a moment, Taylor came up with an idea

"You could keep my Mina and when daddy saw her, he would come towards to ask you about me"

"That's a good idea, Taytay"

After saying this, Taylor gave the bear to Harry then hurriedly made her way to the hallway.

................................

The rain stopped soon afterwards

"Harry, I'm back" little Taylor said while running towards him

"Did my dad came?"

Taylor asked but then the atmosphere became quiet and she choked her throat, Taylor almost did not believe in her eyes when she saw a horrible scene. In Harry hands, the teddy beat she loved most, her best friend Mina was tattered without any integrated pieces, also got dirty because of falling down the ground. It like the worst nightmare a kid could dream of.

"Taytay, I'm sorry, let me explain" Harry held her hand and tried to say something but Taylor put his hand away and burned into tears.

"I hate you!!!I hate you !!!" She ran away with tears still on her face. She thought that her new friend was such a nice person she's ever met and she did feel something for him but all has gone away in just a blink of an eye when she saw what Harry did with her loved teddy.

Harry followed her down into the road

"Taytay"

But she didn't care anymore, he was so bad and she shouldn't have talked or made friends with him. It was a big mistake and now her Mina was died because of him. Thinking about that cause she cried more and more.

All she knew is that she must stay away from him.

F.O.R.E.V.E.R

.........................

At the break of the following day, when Taylor was sitting on the swing, someone showed in front of her a rose.

She looked up surprised and the curiosity in her eyes disappeared instantly when she realized it was Harry, whom she hated!

"Taytay,it's for you, I want to apologize, let me explain"

Taylor stood up angrily and left

"You are a devil, I do not want to talk to you!"

"hey, do not act excessively that way!"

"I hate you!" Taylor repeated again and threw flower on the ground

Harry stood there, angry expression was on his face, he tried to talk, but what she responded is burning his blood

"Hey Hazza,who you just talked to?"

another boy with blonde hair came and slapped his back

"Never mind! Niall" Harry replied uncomfortably

"Just an arrogant girl!" He added

.............................

[A/N]: Hey xx, It's me, Pattie or Babye (my nickname). This is my second story about Haylor and I really love it, hopefully you do too ;) my first book "Hello From The Outside" is running out of ideas so I can't update it now.

By the way, pls vote// comment//share the story :* It would make my day and I'm really grateful for :)) Now I have to go back with my countless homework ugh :( so bye y'all and NICE DAY TO YOU !