Chapter 1

Zayden.

"Daniel!!!!!!" I ran and jumped on his back then kissed the back of his neck. WE ARE NOT DATING!!!! "haha! Hey baby, Wassup" he stumbled at first then kept walking to my dorm room. "Nothing sexy, How were classes today? and can you take me to the mall today I want some new clothes." he sat me on my bed. " they were ard,  yeah only bring your ID I'm taking you shopping." I looked at him. "Best friend you don't have to do that. I just need ur car." He made me stand up and pulled my head up so I'm looking directly at him."I'm going to take you shopping and you not goin buy yourself nothing. Do. You. Understand. Me. Zayden." Yooo my MFN best friend is sexy asf. "Okay, okay can you give me something to change into. I am NOT wearing my uniform to the mall." He nodded and went to my closet and I lied on my bed realizing my ex texted me.

'Wassup boo?'

'Hi Ty'Rell. What do you want?'

'I miss you can I have you back. I'm sorry for cheating and leaving. I was immature and stupid'

'No tf you can't have me back. Ik ur immature and stupid don't text my phone again.'

'Yo wtf I say. I want you back and imma get you soon.'

Daniel walked over but I didn't hear me he lied beside me and took my phone to see what I was doing and decided to deal with things him self.

'Yo if I see you texting my best friend again I put this on my life Imma fuck u up moe. He don't want you so gtf before I kill you real live moe.'

'Ard cuh whateva.'

"You tell me next time one of these niggas start harassing you okay." I nodded at him and stood up and stripped out of my clothes. I see he got my blue cut jean shorts and white crop with my long jean jacket and my Black Denim Air Force Ones. So I started getting dressed.

______________

At the mall

We just walked into Foot- Locker. " 3 pair of Jordans and 2 KD's, and 4 Nike's ard as many socks and shirts as you want." I swear my best friend is the best yoo. I kissed his cheek and went of my search. The Jordans I got are the Varsity Purple, Powder Blue, Air Jordan 10 Bobcats. The KD's I got are the KD VI Vulc. I got the pink and white ones and the the blue and red ones. The Nikes I got are the Nike Air Force 1 High iD, Nike Air Max Goadome, Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski, Kobe X.

Like my best friend does anything for me. "Thank you so much Danny." He just shakes his head. "No problem. Hey let me go get DJ from the entrance   you go to ralph Lauren imma meet u there with him." I swear I had heart eyes. "You did't tell me I was seeing my Godson today Danny!! Go get my baby I miss him and tell Trisa I said hi" He laughed at me "ard just go." I walked to The polo store and started to look for some matching outfits for Danny, DJ, and I" I seen this cute white Polo shirt with the big Ralph Lauren logo on it I got of for me Danny and Dj then went to get blue pants and Blue and white shoes for all of us and sat down on a bench in the store and got on my phone reading. I hear Danny's voice and see my godson running to me. Before I can stand up DJ is jumping on my lap. "Hii DJ. how have you been babyboy?" He smiles at me and shows  me  his tooth that fell out. "Look goddaddy. My teeth fell out. I big now." I just coo. "Awe look at my big boy." I look up and see Daniel taking pictures and putting us on snap. "I picked us out  some things. Here." I looked around while DJ played on my phone and Danny looked around the store I looked at the entrance of the store and seen the most sexy dreadhead ever. He looked at me and made eye contact then winked and said "Hey baby"