Chapter 1

Michael's POV.

"Blake stand down",u can't win this fight!!!but who listens!?He just kept attacking.He created a fire ball in his hands.And trew it towards me with full force.I avoided it.Oh this foolish young boy...he is now making me mad.I never want to hurt him.He just wants to make me.He may have many powers.He may be natural born.BUT I am BLOOD born.My powers are greater than him.I had decided not to hurt him....but I have to restrain him.Like right now.He is my mate.Why lord has written this cruel fate for me?why?And suddenly his beautiful voice reminds me of sudden situation,"U son of bitch,why do u seem worried?Can't the big bad Blood born take my blows?"He laughs.I don't mind his attitude.But it is his continuous fucking insults what pisses me of.Ok...let's see...here you go 'son of mother nature'.

Blake's POV.

I stood fearlessly in front of my worst enemy.As I am a natural born I have elemental powers.When I walk through a forest birds and other animals come to me.They can understand me as I can understand them.It's like we are connected somehow.Maybe that's why they call me 'son of mother nature'.....This title holds many secrets....And as I am a natural born my natural enemy is the blood borns who are cruel in nature...kills just for fun.And I Kill for justice.Oh I am nothing like him...I am 17.In future there is a chance that I'll become stronger than him....maybe then I will succeed...maybe then I'll able to kill him.I will be able to remove this dark patch from mother earth.As I laughed at him and angered him with insulating words.A smirk appeared in his face.He was attractive.I was no less or people said so....I was about to call a mountain lion for help,suddenly I felt trapped.Oh that bastard used his 'dark trap' on me....it was nothing too dangerous for me....but can be the death trap for humans.I don't understand why he isn't using his dreadly dark powers on me...maybe becaz I was his fucking...'mate'.He said it to me earlier.And told me to come with him in his territory.It's the first time I met him.But if I was his mate I must have felt something. But no I didn't.So I wasn't his fucking mate.And due to his madness I have to finish it now.I wasn't of fighting age yet.I was to stay away from humans and Blood Borns.But all in vein.Now here I stand.I can call animals anywhere, anytime.But I don't have enough time now.I had animal power inside me.I growled loudly and broke off his trap.But suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my head.I screamed in pain.I hit my head with his trap....that's how I gained this pain...I screamed again...then I heard him saying,"Blake,what's wrong.Did I hurt you?"he sounded terrified....haha....he was worried about me?!fuck him."where is it hurting?tell me damn it!!!!"he said.I felt cool air hitting my face....like someone is picking me up.then I blacked out.