Epic- MK and Nod

Chapter 1-

Mk's P.O.V.

I've returned to my normal size, a stomper, and I have gone home. That is just what I wanted while I was in the forest helping the tiny civilization there protect the pod from Bomba, king of the Boggans, but then I met him. A leafman named Nod. He was adventureous, strong, funny, and absolutely gorgeous! I went back home. But I left a part of me there. I want to go back. I want to be with Nod! But he has probably found a new girl. I mean, it has almost been 4 months since we met. I talk to him on the camera, but the calls have been less and less. I mean I know he has a hard job as a leafman but I can't help but wonder. I think that I might... Might ... Umm... Love him.

Nod's P.O.V.

I miss her, I miss MK!!! I want her to be with me every minute of the day! But that has been difficult. I can't go to the camera to call her as much as I used to because I've had a tough job lately as a leafman. There have been so many problems with the Boggan! After Bomba died, they went completly insane! They haven't known what room do with themselves. And I've been distracted because ever since I met MK I have thought about her. Ronin keeps getting onto me because I havent been focused enough. I finally had to tell him what was bothering me. I told him that I missed MK so much, and I told him that... That I loved her.

Author's Note: Let me know if I should continue this story! Thanks!